+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Thanks Chris

O/T Thanks Chris

Great memories, 52 is no age.

Thanks and sleep easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Great memories, 52 is no age.

Thanks and sleep easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
    I thought i'd recognised the name when it was announced on Absolute Radio this morning. I also recognise the song in your youtube clip. My sister and my brother-in-law are big Audioslave fans, they gave me a cd a few years ago to see what my reaction would be. I actually enjoyed 'Like A Stone. The cover of Seven Nation Army and Killing In The Name Of i also liked.

As you say, no age at all is 52.

RIP Chris Cornell

Never ever got Soundgarden then again I really never bought the grunge bollux/hype thing anyway at the end of that era other than Nirvana give me another really Influential band of the type!
    That Whole thing blew in like a Hurricane ,much like Punk In 1976 and left with a whimper 18 months later. Nevermind will always be the 90's 'Never Mind The *******s'

Soz by the way ,regardless of band Chris was a great talent what baffles me is WHY!!!!!
    Last edited by Evewolf65; 18-05-2017 at 10:58 PM.

I don't really care about putting bands into genres or categories.

To me Chris Cornell had a great, great voice, quite unique and I'm sorry to hear about his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Never ever got Soundgarden then again I really never bought the grunge bollux/hype thing anyway at the end of that era other than Nirvana give me another really Influential band of the type!
    That Whole thing blew in like a Hurricane ,much like Punk In 1976 and left with a whimper 18 months later. Nevermind will always be the 90's 'Never Mind The *******s'

Soz by the way ,regardless of band Chris was a great talent what baffles me is WHY!!!!!
    Hanged himself.

Just after a concert.

Mid tour?????

All very sad and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I don't really care about putting bands into genres or categories.

To me Chris Cornell had a great, great voice, quite unique and I'm sorry to hear about his death.
    You and Me know Music will always be compartmentalised that's why we always need to break out occasionally!