+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Thanks Chris

O/T Thanks Chris

Great memories, 52 is no age.

Thanks and sleep easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Great memories, 52 is no age.

Thanks and sleep easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
    I thought i'd recognised the name when it was announced on Absolute Radio this morning. I also recognise the song in your youtube clip. My sister and my brother-in-law are big Audioslave fans, they gave me a cd a few years ago to see what my reaction would be. I actually enjoyed 'Like A Stone. The cover of Seven Nation Army and Killing In The Name Of i also liked.

As you say, no age at all is 52.

RIP Chris Cornell

Never ever got Soundgarden then again I really never bought the grunge bollux/hype thing anyway at the end of that era other than Nirvana give me another really Influential band of the type!
    That Whole thing blew in like a Hurricane ,much like Punk In 1976 and left with a whimper 18 months later. Nevermind will always be the 90's 'Never Mind The *******s'

Soz by the way ,regardless of band Chris was a great talent what baffles me is WHY!!!!!
    Last edited by Evewolf65; 18-05-2017 at 09:58 PM.

I don't really care about putting bands into genres or categories.

To me Chris Cornell had a great, great voice, quite unique and I'm sorry to hear about his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Never ever got Soundgarden then again I really never bought the grunge bollux/hype thing anyway at the end of that era other than Nirvana give me another really Influential band of the type!
    That Whole thing blew in like a Hurricane ,much like Punk In 1976 and left with a whimper 18 months later. Nevermind will always be the 90's 'Never Mind The *******s'

Soz by the way ,regardless of band Chris was a great talent what baffles me is WHY!!!!!
    Hanged himself.

Just after a concert.

Mid tour?????

All very sad and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I don't really care about putting bands into genres or categories.

To me Chris Cornell had a great, great voice, quite unique and I'm sorry to hear about his death.
    You and Me know Music will always be compartmentalised that's why we always need to break out occasionally!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)