shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: carlos out ?

carlos out ?

It's a big yes for me. Negative tactics all season and 2 miserable performance's in the playoffs. Huddersfield had a similar wage bill to Rotherham's and they've had a great season.
    I hope he's gone sharpish so the new manager can get to work asap.
    Last edited by dmb; 18-05-2017 at 04:47 PM.

You have to laugh and I'm a Miller just passing through.

He's been one of your best managers for years and yes it must hurt but you could do far worse next season without him.

So near yet so far and to lose in a penalty shootout must hurt so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

He's been one of your best managers for years and yes it must hurt but you could do far worse next season without him.

I hope they give him a 10 year contract TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    It's a big yes for me. Negative tactics all season and 2 miserable performance's in the playoffs. Huddersfield had a similar wage bill to Rotherham's and they've had a great season.
    I'd replace him, I think he's run out of ideas and it would be the same old next year. I think Alan Pardew might do a decent job at this level, most managers who get teams promoted automatically struggle in the premier and get sacked, Pardew has a better record than most of them.

Team wise, I don't really rate any of our strikers, would be tempted to sell them all; Nando has a suspect temperament; Fletcher is getting too old and slow, Hooper is injury prone and slow, Rhodes looks slow and lacking that personality and arrogance a top striker needs, and Winnall hasn't the quality. Would like 5 in midfield so we can dominate play, some wingers with pace, and a big fast striker. We still have a decent spine: a great keeper, quality CB's, good central midfielders, especially if we can get abdi fit and working well with Bannon.

Quote Originally Posted by owlsmad93 View Post
    I'd replace him, I think he's run out of ideas and it would be the same old next year. I think Alan Pardew might do a decent job at this level, most managers who get teams promoted automatically struggle in the premier and get sacked, Pardew has a better record than most of them.

Team wise, I don't really rate any of our strikers, would be tempted to sell them all; Nando has a suspect temperament; Fletcher is getting too old and slow, Hooper is injury prone and slow, Rhodes looks slow and lacking that personality and arrogance a top striker needs, and Winnall hasn't the quality. Would like 5 in midfield so we can dominate play, some wingers with pace, and a big fast striker. We still have a decent spine: a great keeper, quality CB's, good central midfielders, especially if we can get abdi fit and working well with Bannon.
    YES! Great idea. Sign Pardew, he'll spunk even MORE money away than CarLOST has.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    YES! Great idea. Sign Pardew, he'll spunk even MORE money away than CarLOST has.
    Doubt he can due to Financial Fair Play. He'd probably have to fund transfers by selling some players first.

Quote Originally Posted by owlsmad93 View Post
    Doubt he can due to Financial Fair Play. He'd probably have to fund transfers by selling some players first.
    Oh no he wont. You're all paying 40 + thats why he upped the ticket prices and you numpties phooking agreed!

Why don't you go and fu'ck yourself you two faced tw@t...by the way....Nice to do the double over you ...agg score...Owls 3...Groomers 0....WAWAW....

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post

A more attack minded Manager is definitely needed at our club dmb and we all know that..But I reckon we're a bit stuck in the middle mate tbh...We either get rid of a Manager that's spent two years at our place and took us to a play off final in his first year, and semi final in his second...To bring in someone who could totally turn it around for the good and get us that one step closer or knock us back on our ar5es and have to start from fresh again....It's a big gamble mate..But I'm with you.

Rovrum fan giving his opinion....hahahahahaha
    There isn't much point saying anything about your season, your Chairman or your manager.
    Classless tos*ser that you are though, your hate and bitterness of Wednesday has got the better of you again.
    Fuc*k me you aren't even a proper Miller - youre a blade bum boy....take OWT your sheff Utd heroes would spu*nk in your direction

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Why don't you go and fu'ck yourself you two faced tw@t...by the way....Nice to do the double over you ...agg score...Owls 3...Groomers 0....WAWAW....
    The mighty Burton Albion thank you piggies for the 4 points you surrendered to them and helped them stay up

The mighty Burton Albion thank you piggies for the 4 points you surrendered to them and helped them stay up

Yup that's pretty much how football works you mong.
    it seems you're making light of burton, a team that has fought hard to get to this level and are there on merit.
    Seems a bit arrogant of you pig

Carlos to stay for me.
    Birmingham thought it was a good idea to replace a successful manager and look how that worked out.
    Losing in the play offs is a bitter pill to swallow but it was quite an achievement to get there. At the moment we're a force in this league (that's a fact born out of 2 seasons of making the top 6) and have a manager that knows the team, I wouldn't be so quick to throw that away. If Carlos wants to stay he should be backed as he's done a good job (again with facts and figures to prove it) and I bet there would be quite a queue for him should he leave.
    He may not have his team play like a lot would want but he is a continental manager that sees it differently and it's worked.
    I have a feeling he will leave but personally I hope he doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Yup that's pretty much how football works you mong.
    it seems you're making light of burton, a team that has fought hard to get to this level and are there on merit.
    Seems a bit arrogant of you pig
    Tell yer piggy mate Baggyowl that whilst hes belittling Rotherham. Back phookin at ya MONG.

To be honest lads, I don't get you. 3 seasons ago you were no better than the Millers. At the time I remember being really confident of picking up the points home and away. Enter Chansiri and Carlos and a bucket full of money.

Your last 2 seasons have been amazing from where I'm standing. You had about twice our turnover sat on your bench against Udders and could easily have won that game.

If you want hopelessly boring under par football then come and sit with me at the NYS. I reckon you just have to be patient. Give him one more season and then call it a day if he hasn't got you to the promised land. Fletcher getting old? He may be but no one heads the ball from a "soft" cross like he does - maybe Benteke but there aren't that many.

Any way good luck and at least the South Yorkshire Derby next season will be between the two big clubs .......... been a long time comin

Tell yer piggy mate Baggyowl that whilst hes belittling Rotherham. Back phookin at ya MONG.

Not a clue what you're on about but I know (and you've just admitted it) your comments about Burton was arrogant. Seen it quite a bit on your board but I've a feeling you will get it knocked out of you next season.
    No1 in Sheffield?
    THE WEDNESDAY of course

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Not a clue what you're on about but I know (and you've just admitted it) your comments about Burton was arrogant. Seen it quite a bit on your board but I've a feeling you will get it knocked out of you next season.
    No1 in Sheffield?
    THE WEDNESDAY of course
    Read his posts regarding Rotherham numbnuts it not difficult..............oh wait. Your middle name is arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    To be honest lads, I don't get you. 3 seasons ago you were no better than the Millers. At the time I remember being really confident of picking up the points home and away. Enter Chansiri and Carlos and a bucket full of money.

Your last 2 seasons have been amazing from where I'm standing. You had about twice our turnover sat on your bench against Udders and could easily have won that game.

If you want hopelessly boring under par football then come and sit with me at the NYS. I reckon you just have to be patient. Give him one more season and then call it a day if he hasn't got you to the promised land. Fletcher getting old? He may be but no one heads the ball from a "soft" cross like he does - maybe Benteke but there aren't that many.

Any way good luck and at least the South Yorkshire Derby next season will be between the two big clubs .......... been a long time comin

Thanks Pete...Good luck for next season Mate.

Read his posts regarding Rotherham numbnuts it not difficult..............oh wait. Your middle name is arrogant.

awww poor little RavPig durden is upset bless him....Any chance of throwing yerself under a bus?

A moving one by the way...about 60 mph should do it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast