+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: carlos out ?

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Why don't you go and fu'ck yourself you two faced tw@t...by the way....Nice to do the double over you ...agg score...Owls 3...Groomers 0....WAWAW....
    The mighty Burton Albion thank you piggies for the 4 points you surrendered to them and helped them stay up

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    The mighty Burton Albion thank you piggies for the 4 points you surrendered to them and helped them stay up

Yup that's pretty much how football works you mong.
    it seems you're making light of burton, a team that has fought hard to get to this level and are there on merit.
    Seems a bit arrogant of you pig

Carlos to stay for me.
    Birmingham thought it was a good idea to replace a successful manager and look how that worked out.
    Losing in the play offs is a bitter pill to swallow but it was quite an achievement to get there. At the moment we're a force in this league (that's a fact born out of 2 seasons of making the top 6) and have a manager that knows the team, I wouldn't be so quick to throw that away. If Carlos wants to stay he should be backed as he's done a good job (again with facts and figures to prove it) and I bet there would be quite a queue for him should he leave.
    He may not have his team play like a lot would want but he is a continental manager that sees it differently and it's worked.
    I have a feeling he will leave but personally I hope he doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Yup that's pretty much how football works you mong.
    it seems you're making light of burton, a team that has fought hard to get to this level and are there on merit.
    Seems a bit arrogant of you pig
    Tell yer piggy mate Baggyowl that whilst hes belittling Rotherham. Back phookin at ya MONG.

To be honest lads, I don't get you. 3 seasons ago you were no better than the Millers. At the time I remember being really confident of picking up the points home and away. Enter Chansiri and Carlos and a bucket full of money.

Your last 2 seasons have been amazing from where I'm standing. You had about twice our turnover sat on your bench against Udders and could easily have won that game.

If you want hopelessly boring under par football then come and sit with me at the NYS. I reckon you just have to be patient. Give him one more season and then call it a day if he hasn't got you to the promised land. Fletcher getting old? He may be but no one heads the ball from a "soft" cross like he does - maybe Benteke but there aren't that many.

Any way good luck and at least the South Yorkshire Derby next season will be between the two big clubs .......... been a long time comin

Tell yer piggy mate Baggyowl that whilst hes belittling Rotherham. Back phookin at ya MONG.

Not a clue what you're on about but I know (and you've just admitted it) your comments about Burton was arrogant. Seen it quite a bit on your board but I've a feeling you will get it knocked out of you next season.
    No1 in Sheffield?
    THE WEDNESDAY of course

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Not a clue what you're on about but I know (and you've just admitted it) your comments about Burton was arrogant. Seen it quite a bit on your board but I've a feeling you will get it knocked out of you next season.
    No1 in Sheffield?
    THE WEDNESDAY of course
    Read his posts regarding Rotherham numbnuts it not difficult..............oh wait. Your middle name is arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    To be honest lads, I don't get you. 3 seasons ago you were no better than the Millers. At the time I remember being really confident of picking up the points home and away. Enter Chansiri and Carlos and a bucket full of money.

Your last 2 seasons have been amazing from where I'm standing. You had about twice our turnover sat on your bench against Udders and could easily have won that game.

If you want hopelessly boring under par football then come and sit with me at the NYS. I reckon you just have to be patient. Give him one more season and then call it a day if he hasn't got you to the promised land. Fletcher getting old? He may be but no one heads the ball from a "soft" cross like he does - maybe Benteke but there aren't that many.

Any way good luck and at least the South Yorkshire Derby next season will be between the two big clubs .......... been a long time comin

Thanks Pete...Good luck for next season Mate.

Read his posts regarding Rotherham numbnuts it not difficult..............oh wait. Your middle name is arrogant.

awww poor little RavPig durden is upset bless him....Any chance of throwing yerself under a bus?

A moving one by the way...about 60 mph should do it...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)