+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: carlos out ?

carlos out ?

It's a big yes for me. Negative tactics all season and 2 miserable performance's in the playoffs. Huddersfield had a similar wage bill to Rotherham's and they've had a great season.
    I hope he's gone sharpish so the new manager can get to work asap.
    Last edited by dmb; 18-05-2017 at 04:47 PM.

You have to laugh and I'm a Miller just passing through.

He's been one of your best managers for years and yes it must hurt but you could do far worse next season without him.

So near yet so far and to lose in a penalty shootout must hurt so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

He's been one of your best managers for years and yes it must hurt but you could do far worse next season without him.

I hope they give him a 10 year contract TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    It's a big yes for me. Negative tactics all season and 2 miserable performance's in the playoffs. Huddersfield had a similar wage bill to Rotherham's and they've had a great season.
    I'd replace him, I think he's run out of ideas and it would be the same old next year. I think Alan Pardew might do a decent job at this level, most managers who get teams promoted automatically struggle in the premier and get sacked, Pardew has a better record than most of them.

Team wise, I don't really rate any of our strikers, would be tempted to sell them all; Nando has a suspect temperament; Fletcher is getting too old and slow, Hooper is injury prone and slow, Rhodes looks slow and lacking that personality and arrogance a top striker needs, and Winnall hasn't the quality. Would like 5 in midfield so we can dominate play, some wingers with pace, and a big fast striker. We still have a decent spine: a great keeper, quality CB's, good central midfielders, especially if we can get abdi fit and working well with Bannon.

Quote Originally Posted by owlsmad93 View Post
    I'd replace him, I think he's run out of ideas and it would be the same old next year. I think Alan Pardew might do a decent job at this level, most managers who get teams promoted automatically struggle in the premier and get sacked, Pardew has a better record than most of them.

Team wise, I don't really rate any of our strikers, would be tempted to sell them all; Nando has a suspect temperament; Fletcher is getting too old and slow, Hooper is injury prone and slow, Rhodes looks slow and lacking that personality and arrogance a top striker needs, and Winnall hasn't the quality. Would like 5 in midfield so we can dominate play, some wingers with pace, and a big fast striker. We still have a decent spine: a great keeper, quality CB's, good central midfielders, especially if we can get abdi fit and working well with Bannon.
    YES! Great idea. Sign Pardew, he'll spunk even MORE money away than CarLOST has.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    YES! Great idea. Sign Pardew, he'll spunk even MORE money away than CarLOST has.
    Doubt he can due to Financial Fair Play. He'd probably have to fund transfers by selling some players first.

Quote Originally Posted by owlsmad93 View Post
    Doubt he can due to Financial Fair Play. He'd probably have to fund transfers by selling some players first.
    Oh no he wont. You're all paying £40 + thats why he upped the ticket prices and you numpties phooking agreed!

Why don't you go and fu'ck yourself you two faced tw@t...by the way....Nice to do the double over you ...agg score...Owls 3...Groomers 0....WAWAW....

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post

A more attack minded Manager is definitely needed at our club dmb and we all know that..But I reckon we're a bit stuck in the middle mate tbh...We either get rid of a Manager that's spent two years at our place and took us to a play off final in his first year, and semi final in his second...To bring in someone who could totally turn it around for the good and get us that one step closer or knock us back on our ar5es and have to start from fresh again....It's a big gamble mate..But I'm with you.

Rovrum fan giving his opinion....hahahahahaha
    There isn't much point saying anything about your season, your Chairman or your manager.
    Classless tos*ser that you are though, your hate and bitterness of Wednesday has got the better of you again.
    Fuc*k me you aren't even a proper Miller - youre a blade bum boy....take OWT your sheff Utd heroes would spu*nk in your direction

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)