+ Visit Dundee FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T The Macdonalds advert

O/T The Macdonalds advert

I couldn't get to sleep after watching that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Taurag View Post
    I couldn't get to sleep after watching that.
    To be really up to date he shuda been walking to McDonalds with both his Mums.

Dad wudna be dead, mum 1 wuda divorced him for being a ******* turned lesbian got a new partner with purple hair and had the wee boy in a dress to be transgender neutral��

Or mibbe I look at these things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    To be really up to date he shuda been walking to McDonalds with both his Mums.

Dad wudna be dead, mum 1 wuda divorced him for being a ******* turned lesbian got a new partner with purple hair and had the wee boy in a dress to be transgender neutral��

Or mibbe I look at these things differently.
    And dad could have been in Macdonalds with his transvestite partner eating vegan burgers before they all left together to camp in one tent at an anti trident demonstration.

Quote Originally Posted by The Taurag View Post
    And dad could have been in Macdonalds with his transvestite partner eating vegan burgers before they all left together to camp in one tent at an anti trident demonstration.
    .....wearing a Dab top...!!!...sorry kicking the arse out of it now....

Lol.

Wee lad "what was dad like mum"

Mum "he was a **** son an absolute ****, he only died to stop paying me and Brutus (mum2) csa. Now dinnae drop any of that sauce on yer skirt your wearing it to tannadice Saturday"

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lol.

Wee lad "what was dad like mum"

Mum "he was a **** son an absolute ****, he only died to stop paying me and Brutus (mum2) csa. Now dinnae drop any of that sauce on yer skirt your wearing it to tannadice Saturday"

We lad " mum what was dad like"

Mum... I've told you before, we don't talk about your dad, so I'll say this only once, he worked as the grounds man at tannadice, he got into a bit trouble at work, and your Gran and grandad said I've to see him no more, now eat your burger.

Lol.

What was dad like mum

A bit of a nugget son��

Em loving it.