shopify analytics
+ Visit Leeds United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours

Transfer rumours

Lots of transfer rumours flying around as usual, with things like Leeds are looking at so and so, if monk hasn't signed up who is actually looking at these people, as surely only monk decides who he wants, and as he may not even stay why does any player want to sign for a team when he doesn't know who the manager will be he will be playing for?

Howson, Becchio, Gradel, Smith............

https://tinyurl.com/ls6jl7p

FC Twente’s Mateusz Klich

Leigh Griffiths from Celtic

Ok, ok.....uve made your point......although none of these have actually signed yet, it's still all rumours, as is wether monk has even commited

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Ok, ok.....uve made your point......although none of these have actually signed yet, it's still all rumours, as is wether monk has even commited

Sorry Norfolk White, I was being lazy and this was the first transfer thread I found, wasn't trying to wind you up

Sacko

Looks like we might actually be in the process of signing Sacko; I'd have my doubts about the wisdom of that even if Monk were still here, now he's gone it just seems utter madness; why are we buying anyone before the new manager comes in and sets out who he wants?

My thought entirely, as quoted in my opening post?

maybe this explains why Sacko could be signing

https://ninetyminutesonline.com/seco...ate-leeds-job/

I'd have sacko and pedraza back for this coming season, young and pacey, likely to get better with more experience, fullbacks hated them so they would be good additions imo

Sacko is pants.

....but then so was Wood, McContract etc

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    Looks like we might actually be in the process of signing Sacko; I'd have my doubts about the wisdom of that even if Monk were still here, now he's gone it just seems utter madness; why are we buying anyone before the new manager comes in and sets out who he wants?
    Well that will pi ss off our moaning regular even more ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Well that will pi ss off our moaning regular even more ....
    Indeed it would, if true, but you presumably think it's a good idea to sign a player who was regularly pilloried, (and not just (or even mostly) by me) for his ineptitude and lack of awareness, before the new coach/manager is appointed? It would be par for the course of late at Leeds after all.

No I don't think it's a good idea - I want to see better...
    I simply stated that this signing if it happens will pi ss of some on here...

A statement of fact I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    No I don't think it's a good idea - I want to see better...
    I simply stated that this signing if it happens will pi ss of some on here...

A statement of fact I think?
    I think it will pi55 off the majority of fans, not just us sad f00ks who post here.

think we are all in agreement on this one....makes a change

Well at least this "first transfer deal" won't be something I'm alone on in finding deeply uninspiring. Super week and it's only Tuesday.

Sacko was ok last season, needs work and will improve.

Is it a bad signing? No, it is a bad signing if he is the only winger we sign in the transfer window, if we add to it and he is another option then brilliant.

Don't forget guys like Beckford, Becchio, Snodgrass, Gradel all took more than one year to hit their stride. Gradel was so badly thought of at Leicster that they wanted rid.

Happy we are signing Sacko, he may not be perfect but he works hard and I'd rather we had him than sign 3/4 that have never played for us. #SQUAREITHADI

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Well at least this "first transfer deal" won't be something I'm alone on in finding deeply uninspiring. Super week and it's only Tuesday.
    Not even June yet, chill your beans ffs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast