+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Dejphon Chansiri club statement

  1. #1

    Dejphon Chansiri club statement

    I woke up this morning with the same heavy heart as you all. To lose such a game on penalties is indescribable unless you have experienced that feeling. Well, now we all have and it hurts probably like nothing else in the football world.

    But this is the sport we are in, where the margins are so fine. It is a cruel way to lose a play-off of this magnitude but I offer my congratulations to Huddersfield Town and wish them every success in the final.

    As your chairman I lead from the top and I am sorry for you, our incredible supporters, that we could not continue the journey this season to the destination we all yearn to be. But be assured that events such as last night make me all the more determined to return our lovely club to the top table of English football.

    There is a saying in life that to truly appreciate the highs, you must feel the lows, and right now I completely understand that, like me, you are crestfallen. But that is because we care. The Sheffield Wednesday family is unique and when we are down, we help each other up. And that is what we will do.

    Immediately after the game last night, I had many people approach me to just shake my hand and say thank you for the progress our club has made. But the privilege is mine and I say thank you in return for the amazing way in which you have embraced myself, my family and my friends into your club and your culture and above all, for the way you have backed the team all season once more.

    When the wounds have healed we must use the scars to regroup, move on and take positive strides forward. Some things in football are never certain but one thing I can guarantee is that I will continue to do everything possible and in my power to help us all succeed. We will analyse every area of the business and improve it to ensure we are prepared for the next challenge ahead.

    I also wish to thank everyone involved at our club from top to bottom for their diligent and tireless day to day work on and off the pitch. My message to you all is the same together we will be back because football is now in my blood and Sheffield Wednesday is in my heart.
    http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2...t-3720213.aspx

  2. #2
    Quality Chairman and proper Wednesday
    He was sat watching both the semi and finals of the U23 Dev games last week.
    It was bleeding freezing on the Monday night...dont think he was used to it!

  3. #3
    Can't fault that statement one little bit and so glad he's here for the long term bless him..
    Me and my lad were there Friday night Blue...fcks sake mate I wish we'd have put that same team out against Hudds..Them lads were unreal..Proper battlers...Hirsty's lad George did really well with his couple of goals (yet again) and could/should have had his hat trick if Francky Betra had squared it to him..(did George let him know about it anall..haha)..
    Plenty of good players in that side Blue..Matt Penney just runs and runs and wieves in and out taking on anybody in his stride, beating em all..What a player for the not too distant future.

    Connor Kirby...Chuffin Hell...Nowt scares this lad..Heart of a lion..( a younger Sam Hutch...Gets stuck in big time)
    That's just to mention a few..

    They all played a great game and I've gotta say mate..I enjoyed that match much more than Wednesday night..And the second string showed a lot more passion and will to win as well.

  4. #4
    arv arny gone n spelt weaves wrong Blue.. But that Penney mate...He's the one to watch.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Quality Chairman and proper Wednesday
    He was sat watching both the semi and finals of the U23 Dev games last week.
    It was bleeding freezing on the Monday night...dont think he was used to it!
    Yup, you couldn't wish for a better chairman. I think he's in it for the medium-long term. The Chansisi family business should turn over a profit to enable him to keep funding us like he has for the foreseeable future. Blades talk it up about having a local owner, but we've had plenty of bad local owners, who got us in this mess to begin with. Maybe coming so close and failing will wet his appetite, if we had made it up in the first year perhaps he would have taken it all for granted and gotten bored.

    That said, business wise, I don't really see how any of these owners who pump big money in will make a profit. Apart from the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd, they all seem to lose a hefty amount. If a big club like Villa is a losing proposition, even with Premier status for Learner, I still don't get why the foreigners with no local affiliation buy our clubs. But, that DC's affair, I'm just glad he has finally turned us around to a club on the up.

  6. #6
    No one knows what's round the corner but so far chansiri has been the dream owner.
    Everything a fan could ask of a owner, he's done with nobs on!
    Long may it continue and I hope he makes a packet

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    No one knows what's round the corner but so far chansiri has been the dream owner.
    Everything a fan could ask of a owner, he's done with nobs on!
    Long may it continue and I hope he makes a packet
    any owner is a dream owner for you beggars. Ask the Co Op bank

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by owlsmad93 View Post
    Yup, you couldn't wish for a better chairman. I think he's in it for the medium-long term. The Chansisi family business should turn over a profit to enable him to keep funding us like he has for the foreseeable future. Blades talk it up about having a local owner, but we've had plenty of bad local owners, who got us in this mess to begin with. Maybe coming so close and failing will wet his appetite, if we had made it up in the first year perhaps he would have taken it all for granted and gotten bored.

    That said, business wise, I don't really see how any of these owners who pump big money in will make a profit. Apart from the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd, they all seem to lose a hefty amount. If a big club like Villa is a losing proposition, even with Premier status for Learner, I still don't get why the foreigners with no local affiliation buy our clubs. But, that DC's affair, I'm just glad he has finally turned us around to a club on the up.
    You'd sooner have a supporter as owner though like us. You'd sooner have a closer affiliation with Sheffield like us. You'd sooner have an owner that actually LIKES football like us. You'd sooner you were CHAMPIONS like us.

    The futures bright
    Sheffield's Red N White
    UTB

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    You'd sooner have a supporter as owner though like us. You'd sooner have a closer affiliation with Sheffield like us. You'd sooner have an owner that actually LIKES football like us. You'd sooner you were CHAMPIONS like us.

    The futures bright
    Sheffield's Red N White
    UTB
    :-D Oh my good god...You couldn't make this up.

  10. #10
    hahaha..I know Mick..Is this the same Chaiman who made em take all their filthy shoes off in the car park and show their trotters cos they hated him that much and so wanted him out...Course it is...These Pigs eh...Thick and fickle as fck!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    :-D Oh my good god...You couldn't make this up.
    And a manager that stood on our terraces as a lad then became a player, a blade through & through. And a captain that also stood on the terraces supporting us as a lad then became a legend. Scoring 30 goals on the way to 100 points as CHAMPIONS ( not a word you are familiar with) and becoming a legend.

    What do you have? a tactically clueless barely speaky English but speaks fluent shyte and is as boring as **** for a manager and a tinned fish vendor who doesn't even LIKE football. You're right you couldn't make it up but it IS true!!!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    any owner is a dream owner for you beggars. Ask the Co Op bank
    Like davros for you.
    You were slagging him last season but he's the best in the world this season
    F
    I
    C
    K
    L
    E
    W
    A
    N
    K
    E
    R
    S

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    And a manager that stood on our terraces as a lad then became a player, a blade through & through. And a captain that also stood on the terraces supporting us as a lad then became a legend. Scoring 30 goals on the way to 100 points as CHAMPIONS ( not a word you are familiar with) and becoming a legend.

    What do you have? a tactically clueless barely speaky English but speaks fluent shyte and is as boring as **** for a manager and a tinned fish vendor who doesn't even LIKE football. You're right you couldn't make it up but it IS true!!!

    Knob
    I could have taken you up with that budget compared to everyone else.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Like davros for you.
    You were slagging him last season but he's the best in the world this season
    F
    I
    C
    K
    L
    E
    W
    A
    N
    K
    E
    R
    S
    Davros? that in Greece? Might go there for my hols this year Not stopped rooering yet ? Its hilarious.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Knob
    I could have taken you up with that budget compared to everyone else.
    Funny that cos you're manager couldn't do it even after spunking 50m away. ADAM PHOOKIN REACH You'd have been better signing Adam West !!!!! or Adam and the Ants

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Funny that cos you're manager couldn't do it even after spunking 50m away. ADAM PHOOKIN REACH You'd have been better signing Adam West !!!!! or Adam and the Ants
    50 million

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by helmut_rooster View Post
    50 million
    You have to forgive him...He's been hyperventilating ever since we were knocked out.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    You have to forgive him...He's been hyperventilating ever since we were knocked out.
    Clinical obsession is the correct term

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Clinical obsession is the correct term

    You also have to factor in the idiot gene with most pigs, this one more than most.
    The only thing that's certain is they will all go missing a couple of months into next season when we're well above them in the table.
    It will be like "mind the gap "season all over again

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Davros? that in Greece? Might go there for my hols this year Not stopped rooering yet ? Its hilarious.

    More sponging from the tax payers?
    Probably just full of 5h1t and sitting in peace gardens with a bottle of white lightning
    I'll dig out the look a like photos of davros and McCabe, identical twins or the same person?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •