shopify analytics
+ Visit Dundee United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO OA and GB

FAO OA and GB

There is no post where i said i initially pretended to be MB ever- i played on the accusations after saying i wasnt him many many times (including a thread saying i wasn't him). I was accused, ridiculed and abused for being him. Never met the chap - feel sorry for him. I signed my posts sarcatsically, assuming everyone on here knew i wasnt him.

To the main issue - my kids are handicapped- this has been hard to take - ive struggled with all of this. I would never ever use the term mong to slag off physical or mental issues.

I would apologise to John again but he doesn't really give a phuck about mongs or rapists or *****s - hey just cares about how he can point score against a dirty arab being etc etc etc. I apologise to any dee or arab that read that and was genuinely disgusted. I was too after John pointed out the meaning.

TTT - sorry for acting like a dick it wasn't meant.

Good to see you back mate,i was joking and just playing my drama queen card,i couldna care less who you are in real life.I never for one minute thought you were out of order on Sunday,remember my bible quote?.Here is another mate,"Dont let the barsteward's get you down."

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    There is no post where i said i initially pretended to be MB ever- i played on the accusations after saying i wasnt him many many times (including a thread saying i wasn't him). I was accused, ridiculed and abused for being him. Never met the chap - feel sorry for him. I signed my posts sarcatsically, assuming everyone on here knew i wasnt him.

To the main issue - my kids are handicapped- this has been hard to take - ive struggled with all of this. I would never ever use the term mong to slag off physical or mental issues.

I would apologise to John again but he doesn't really give a phuck about mongs or rapists or *****s - hey just cares about how he can point score against a dirty arab being etc etc etc. I apologise to any dee or arab that read that and was genuinely disgusted. I was too after John pointed out the meaning.

You dont need to feel sorry for mad mike, he needs no sympathy. Surprised anyone would even think about pretending to be him to be honest but hey ho. I dont recall any posts where you said you werent him but if your not then its even better.

You dont need to explain yourself either, i never took it as anything bad, JG did and i agree it was point scoring as he wouldnt let it drop and kept it going longer than it should have

As ive said on previous posts your one of the best posters on here regardless if your mad mike or not and i hope you continue to post

If hes nae MB then a wonder who is? he tweets an affa lot about this forum ina.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyce_arab View Post
    F uck knows, the mad one will be lurking as usual...

well done fir apologising but yer last paragraph is absolute pish as is affshores saying I kept it going when all I asked was is it acceptable.
    lets be honest there was prolly loads of DABS found it distasteful but never said nothing as it was a DEE who complained
    someone very close to me has been raped, that why I find shedka's analogy out of order and as said b4 I know a dab who has a kid with downs and also a cousin who has a kid with it
    so I was genuinely disgusted so don't give me this point scoring ****

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    well done fir apologising but yer last paragraph is absolute pish as is affshores saying I kept it going when all I asked was is it acceptable.
    lets be honest there was prolly loads of DABS found it distasteful but never said nothing as it was a DEE who complained
    someone very close to me has been raped, that why I find shedka's analogy out of order and as said b4 I know a dab who has a kid with downs and also a cousin who has a kid with it
    so I was genuinely disgusted so don't give me this point scoring ****
    That sums up the rot of boards and comments, like mine. No point scoring John and your points are valid and I am sorry to hear that. Yeah i was a bit of a pr!ck. I often am. My comment was unintentionally offensive and disgusting. Thank for yer response.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    You dont need to feel sorry for mad mike, he needs no sympathy. Surprised anyone would even think about pretending to be him to be honest but hey ho. I dont recall any posts where you said you werent him but if your not then its even better.

You dont need to explain yourself either, i never took it as anything bad, JG did and i agree it was point scoring as he wouldnt let it drop and kept it going longer than it should have

As ive said on previous posts your one of the best posters on here regardless if your mad mike or not and i hope you continue to post
    i NEVER pretended to be him - the dees hounded me about being him and eventually i gave up - i posted why do folk thin im MB etc and yes on 5 or 6 occassions (in last month) signed a post Mike x - total p!ss take. Anyway ive been on for 7 years i am indeed born in 1971 and find this all bizarre. BTW - thanks OA and GB i wont. I did but i wont now. Funny i am posting this stuff after the game but it seriously means a lot to me.

Anyhoo shedrule

Love is in the air! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo, Love is in the air .... ������������

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    Love is in the air! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo, Love is in the air .... ������������

Quote Originally Posted by Dyce_arab View Post
    never been on twitter mate - born in Ellon if that helps. Just like the lugmeister

never been on twitter mate - born in Ellon if that helps. Just like the lugmeister
    Twitters nae bad like, some pish on it though mind