+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunger and ambition important for Millers

Hunger and ambition important for Millers

So they are"not in the market for hungry players"? Or another Advertiser ballsup

Warne had no need to go to Wembley, he should have tapped into Ronnie Moore knowledge of the lower league, like a few of us have said in the past season.

"hunger and ambition" ??

Sounds like a Syrian refugee would fit in.

Then again they would take one look at Rotherham and say "no thanks I will stop here"

So that's:

2 x non league forwards....

2 x Physios....

1 x Nutritionist.....

That'll keep them energised but not quite hungry.....

Just seen BEST advice I'vent seen since my knees went walkabout ( without me )

"Exercising too much could stop you losing weight, according to nutritionist..."

That'll do for me Jimmy !

Let's hit the road running. Sure league 1 is not the same quality as last time we were in it. If a side that I wouldn't say were outstanding: Sheff U can get 100 pts we can get 109 pts 3 more wins.

We'll be lucky to reach that in two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Let's hit the road running. Sure league 1 is not the same quality as last time we were in it. If a side that I wouldn't say were outstanding: Sheff U can get 100 pts we can get 109 pts 3 more wins.
    Why are we going to sign Ronaldo and Messi?

There is no way a team made up out of the majority of this seasons losers will get anywhere near that total!!!!

I'm starting to lose faith again, wish they would stop talking and show action.

Just show us where the net is and build a wall across the over one

A few days ago you were complaining that the club wasn't talking to tell you who had been told that they could leave, but now you want them to stop talking.

I completely get that last season was a disaster and an embarrassment, but it's only 19th May and a bit early to expect much to have happened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast