+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Half-time Celebrations...Sheffield Style...

Half-time Celebrations...Sheffield Style...

Was there a Barry Manilow concert at the Sty then?

Talk about choreographed crap!

Name:  IMG_0031.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  78.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post

That sums up the difference between us,we have an iconic image,something that could easy grace the cover of any rock bands album,they look like a Take That concert

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    That sums up the difference between us,we have an iconic image,something that could easy grace the cover of any rock bands album,they look like a Take That concert
    Bit harsh on Tekthaters Blockers. Owd CarLOSSer said the swillsbro atmosphere would intimidate the Udders players. UTCB

Anychance you can post that full flare pic Gray? I want it as my wallpaper on my lappy

Name:  Surreal+scene+amongst+7,000+Sheffield+United+fans+massed+at+MK+Dons,+the+Blades+final+away+fixtu.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  46.5 KB

Hope this works for you Rav,pay me later,lol

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Bit harsh on Tekthaters Blockers. Owd CarLOSSer said the swillsbro atmosphere would intimidate the Udders players. UTCB
    Is intimidate Portuguese for dazzle Rod? UTCB

They don't seem to find it at all embarrassing either do they? Everything they do is pre-orchestrated. They think that spontaneity is a condition that causes curvature of the spine.

They don't seem to find it at all embarrassing either do they? Everything they do is pre-orchestrated. They think that spontaneity is a condition that causes curvature of the spine.
    Cringeworthy basterds,there is no other way of putting it,another difference and one that shows how classy we are,and how they are complete tosspots,look at how Joe Root conducts himself on social media,compare and contrast with Vaughan

Name:  Surreal+scene+amongst+7,000+Sheffield+United+fans+massed+at+MK+Dons,+the+Blades+final+away+fixtu.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  46.5 KB

Hope this works for you Rav,pay me later,lol
    Cheers mate. I'll treat you to 1/2 a Mackeson no worries

Embarrassing, looks like those old concerts when the audience lit a match and started singing " Blowing In The Wind"

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Embarrassing, looks like those old concerts when the audience lit a match and started singing " Blowing In The Wind"
    Were the oinkers,gruntin "We shall overcome"? UTCB

Name:  IMG_0034.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  68.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0034.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  68.0 KB
    Laughing stock or what.

The Blades flare pic is fu c k ing iconic already. It couldn't look better if it had been planned and stage managed. The silhoutte of the guy with the picture taken from behind makes it. You don't need or want to see the guys face. It's what he represents. It is an absolutely fantastic shot.

12th man Rod!!

In the end, as always, the lights went out.......................................... as did the pigs