shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Hope Akpan

  1. #1

    Hope Akpan

    Heard a rumour we will look to secure his services once he leaves Blackburn at the end of June.....

  2. #2
    Anyone else sick of seeing us being linked to League 1 players?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    OLDER BIGGER BETTER
    Posts
    1,023
    You're a tier 3 / Pub Leage side, of course you're going to be continually linked with lower-league dross.

  4. #4
    At least we are not being linked to strikers who dont score

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    OLDER BIGGER BETTER
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    At least we are not being linked to strikers who dont score
    Give it time, Billy Blunt won't be as effective when he's not up against Fleetwood Working Man's Club and the like. You're really going to struggle, even Madine looks alright in the Pub League, which says it all.

  6. #6
    Seeeing as we are in the same league as the oinkers does that mean the 'terribly difficult, so hard to win' league has now become a pub league then?

    I've seen better pub sides than tho home team the other night so, I suppose, that's how the thickest of the thick pigs makes his judgement.

  7. #7
    Name:  407695EC00000578-4516230-image-a-56_1495058836038.jpg
Views: 1031
Size:  61.7 KB

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Seeeing as we are in the same league as the oinkers does that mean the 'terribly difficult, so hard to win' league has now become a pub league then?

    I've seen better pub sides than tho home team the other night so, I suppose, that's how the thickest of the thick pigs makes his judgement.
    It was La Liga when we were not in the Championship,now no doubt it will be easiest league of all

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Give it time, Billy Blunt won't be as effective when he's not up against Fleetwood Working Man's Club and the like. You're really going to struggle, even Madine looks alright in the Pub League, which says it all.
    How the phook would you know PLASTIC?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    You're a tier 3 / Pub Leage side, of course you're going to be continually linked with lower-league dross.
    And you're a boring never been to a match C U N T

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Heard a rumour we will look to secure his services once he leaves Blackburn at the end of June.....
    Didn'y Blackburn have Wendies pants down to the tune of 10m ??

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Anyone else sick of seeing us being linked to League 1 players?
    Is that a rhetorical question? My answer is still YES!!!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Is that a rhetorical question? My answer is still YES!!!
    No it was me being a tad naughty after your post the other day

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Didn'y Blackburn have Wendies pants down to the tune of 10m ??
    ???

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    No it was me being a tad naughty after your post the other day
    i gathered pal..fair play :-)

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    ???

    oh no it was Boro wasn't it easily confued they've been had that many times.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    oh no it was Boro wasn't it easily confued they've been had that many times.
    Adam Reach?Name:  052439d8926af7d960961d07ad729df4_midnight-form-muttley-laugh-meme_328-350.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  10.2 KB

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,908
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Adam Reach?Name:  052439d8926af7d960961d07ad729df4_midnight-form-muttley-laugh-meme_328-350.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  10.2 KB
    Reminded me of Woolford the way he performed other night.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    OLDER BIGGER BETTER
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    How the phook would you know PLASTIC?
    Because I know my football, but you're clearly a clueless armchair Blunt!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Wingerworth
    Posts
    404
    Well Billy can't struggle much more than Jordan I won't take a pen Rhodes now can he. 3m a goal is that right ha ha ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •