shopify analytics
+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A Player we should go for...

A Player we should go for...

Who has always impressed me when I have watched him is Ruban Loftus-Cheek. He's 21 years old now, can play in the attacking midfielder role behind our lone striker and he won't get a sniff at Chelsea next season. I don't know his circulstance but considering Chelsea are notorious for loaning out their players, a one year loan move could suit all parties. Would be a cheap deal for us and we would get a quality, young, pacey and athletic player in our midfield...

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Who has always impressed me when I have watched him is Ruban Loftus-Cheek. He's 21 years old now, can play in the attacking midfielder role behind our lone striker and he won't get a sniff at Chelsea next season. I don't know his circulstance but considering Chelsea are notorious for loaning out their players, a one year loan move could suit all parties. Would be a cheap deal for us and we would get a quality, young, pacey and athletic player in our midfield...
    That's at least three good young pacy players, all with great ball control that have appeared in a couple of threads...I wonder what our magnificent backroom boys will come up with?

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    That's at least three good young pacy players, all with great ball control that have appeared in a couple of threads...I wonder what our magnificent backroom boys will come up with?

Now let me think - someone who is cheap and where we are not in competition with the big boys i.e Bournemouth or Watford. They would also need to pay their own petrol costs for an interview!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Now let me think - someone who is cheap and where we are not in competition with the big boys i.e Bournemouth or Watford. They would also need to pay their own petrol costs for an interview!
    We must have bought our crystal balls at the same place...

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    In fairness to TP he attended the Chelsea 4 v 0 Brentford FA Cup game in person.

This was reportedly to check out Kurt Zouma, Nathaniel Chaloba and the fore mentioned Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

He also said he was interested in a couple of Brentford players at the time though.

Time will tell which (if any) we end up going in for....... .

Surprised to hear that about Zouma. He is a decent centre back whose chances there seem to be limited