+ Visit Leeds United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PL released and transfer listed players

PL released and transfer listed players

This list has been announced today

Are any of them good enough and realistic enough to join Leeds United this summer?

You reading those dodgy websites again?

PL ain't even finished yet, clubs don't put released lists out until June time.

Hgatenasty is pretty good.

Well it was sky sports I was reading so yeah it could have been dodgy for all I know

However, david stockdale has rejected Brighton new contract so would be a free transfer, he's always stated his desire to play for Leeds and would provide genuine competition for Rob Green, the likelihood then would be Silvestri leaving as there has been no place for a third senior gk in the squad hence BPF came out to the bench instead of turnbull, let's see what happens

Stockdale wouldn't come to Leeds to play second fiddle to Green - Of that you can be certain!

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Well it was sky sports I was reading so yeah it could have been dodgy for all I know

However, david stockdale has rejected Brighton new contract so would be a free transfer, he's always stated his desire to play for Leeds and would provide genuine competition for Rob Green, the likelihood then would be Silvestri leaving as there has been no place for a third senior gk in the squad hence BPF came out to the bench instead of turnbull, let's see what happens
    You know Stockdale plays in the Championship not PL right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Stockdale wouldn't come to Leeds to play second fiddle to Green - Of that you can be certain!

and neither should he, Green is a better keeper and has proven his worth to us this season, we don't need a back up. Let BPF step up and prove his worth as deputy. Save the wages for another position.

Agree mate