shopify analytics
+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets 2017/18

Name:  IMG_8994.JPG
Views: 478
Size:  49.1 KB

Livingston FC ticket prices for 2017/18

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com...tions16178910/

Dumbarton FC ticket prices for 2017/18
    Attached Images Attached Images  

http://www.brechincity.com/bcfc/serv...873&category=2

Brechin City FC ticket prices for 2017/18

https://gmfc.net/2017/05/29/201718-s...sale-tomorrow/

Greenock Morton FC ticket prices for 2017/18

And hats off to Queens for freezing season ticket prices yet again for next season . It's not up to us to buy them AND Queens to go out and try and sell them

Jeez, thank the whatever for Queens letting us know the prices for next season. Really pleased that prices have been held and must admit somewhat surprised as expected an increase. Already starting to look forward to the new season and I fully expect us to be in the top 4 this time.

Hats off to Queens for keeping the season ticket prices the same for yet another year . It can't be easy what with the crowds we get at Palmerston

The newly appointed supporters liaison officer has a big part to play now trying to sell these tickets to the fans , in particular our younger supporters . Encouraging the youngsters back should be a priority before they're lost to another club

Think it's a great idea that clubs tell their supports how many season tickets have been sold . Hopefully Queens will do the same this year . It'll be interesting to know also the junior blues ticket sales . It's unreal to think they never actually knew last season

Johnny D. not 100 per cent sure but is it not the commercial team's responsibility to sell / plug the season tickets not the SLO. Fully understand if this is not correct if there is no commercial team in situ at this moment in time but well done to the club on holding the costs the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Johnny D. not 100 per cent sure but is it not the commercial team's responsibility to sell / plug the season tickets not the SLO. Fully understand if this is not correct if there is no commercial team in situ at this moment in time but well done to the club on holding the costs the same.

I said the new appointed SLO has a big part to play , which indeed she does along with the commercial team . Whoever that is ???

crowds arnt the same these days at palmy ,the younger ones are scared off ,with half them banned ,resulting in poor atmosphere ,then theres last seasons poor show in the league and cups ,i really cant see any improvement in ticket sales this season ,only way i can see queens tempting new fans is by making a couple of big signings of the type thatl turn heads that wouldnt usually come along to palmy .

Here's an idea Queens . Why don't you get the turnstile attendants to hand out season ticket / junior blue forms to every QOS fan at the Derek Lyle testimonial game ? It's a cheap and easy way of advertising
    Or hand out junior blues membership forms to every school before they break up for summer holidays

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Here's an idea Queens . Why don't you get the turnstile attendants to hand out season ticket / junior blue forms to every QOS fan at the Derek Lyle testimonial game ? It's a cheap and easy way of advertising
    Or hand out junior blues membership forms to every school before they break up for summer holidays

Golden opportunity missed yesterday not having a float in the Guid Nychburris parade . What a way that would of been to advertise season tickets going on sale tomorrow . I remember not that long ago a group of Queens volunteers handing out season ticket forms and goody to the public at the parade . Why have things changed

PS - Falkirk have sold over 1,000 season tickets already

Regarding the handing out of the goodie bags in the parade.I was amongst those passing them out.The following day,a wee boy of about 8 or so saw me up the High Street and said "Hey Mister,you gave me a goodie bag on Saturday" I replied "Aye, did you like it wee man?" "Aye" was the reply. I then asked "And are ye comin' tae watch Queens next season. "Naw, ma dad says they're sh1te!!"Was the answer given.The wee rat!!😁

Took my parents across yesterday to buy their season tickets . The young lady who served them is a credit to the club . Service with a smile ....
    There's also some nice new club merchandise for sale . All with a fully embroidered club crest

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Took my parents across yesterday to buy their season tickets . The young lady who served them is a credit to the club . Service with a smile ....
    There's also some nice new club merchandise for sale . All with a fully embroidered club crest
    Yes very efficient young lady and also some super discounts on last season's kit - especially if you have young children.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Yes very efficient young lady and also some super discounts on last season's kit - especially if you have young children.

Queens sold 810 season tickets last year with 355 of them being Junior Blues . Would love to see them figures beaten this season especially the JB's . Queens have done fantastic keeping the prices the same yet again so let's all try and give them something back by buying a season ticket if you can afford it

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Name:  IMG_8994.JPG
Views: 478
Size:  49.1 KB

Livingston FC ticket prices for 2017/18
    Queens ticket prices for 2017/18 if a season ticket holder

Adult - 14.22 per game
    Concessions - 8 per game
    16-21 year olds - 5 per game
    Junior Blues - 1 per game

The fact that I had to queue for a season ticket yesterday at Del's big game can only be described as an encouraging sign for the Queens. Perhaps they should have arranged some home friendly games as well to give people the opportunity to take in a game while having the chance to purchase a season ticket?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast