+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets 2017/18

Season tickets 2017/18

Any idea when Queens will start selling season tickets for next season & how much they'll be ...?

Can't help but notice other championship clubs have already starting selling theirs

Simply contact the Club. I am sure you will find them very helpful as I always have.

Quote Originally Posted by nithvalley View Post
    Simply contact the Club. I am sure you will find them very helpful as I always have.
    I have but haven't received a reply smart arse

Name:  IMG_8890.jpg
Views: 1376
Size:  90.2 KB

Very impressive season ticket sales from Dunfermline during the first week of sale

Hopefully Queens will have record breaking season ticket sales in their centenary season 2019-20.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Hopefully Queens will have record breaking season ticket sales in their centenary season 2019-20.

What makes you think that'll happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    What makes you think that'll happen ?
    As it will hopefully be a season of celebrations.

still no word on season ticket prices for next season

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    still no word on season ticket prices for next season
    Maybe waiting until they get a new commercial manager in place as I understand Victoria has moved on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Maybe waiting until they get a new commercial manager in place as I understand Victoria has moved on ?
    That's a shame . No more cancelled concerts or Hall of Fame "Balls"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)