+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets 2017/18

Season tickets 2017/18

Any idea when Queens will start selling season tickets for next season & how much they'll be ...?

Can't help but notice other championship clubs have already starting selling theirs

Simply contact the Club. I am sure you will find them very helpful as I always have.

Quote Originally Posted by nithvalley View Post
    Simply contact the Club. I am sure you will find them very helpful as I always have.
    I have but haven't received a reply smart arse

Name:  IMG_8890.jpg
Views: 1032
Size:  90.2 KB

Very impressive season ticket sales from Dunfermline during the first week of sale

Hopefully Queens will have record breaking season ticket sales in their centenary season 2019-20.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Hopefully Queens will have record breaking season ticket sales in their centenary season 2019-20.

What makes you think that'll happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    What makes you think that'll happen ?
    As it will hopefully be a season of celebrations.

still no word on season ticket prices for next season

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    still no word on season ticket prices for next season
    Maybe waiting until they get a new commercial manager in place as I understand Victoria has moved on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Maybe waiting until they get a new commercial manager in place as I understand Victoria has moved on ?
    That's a shame . No more cancelled concerts or Hall of Fame "Balls"

St Mirren sold 723 season tickets during the first week of their sales

serious question though , why haven't Queens announced season ticket details when other clubs have ?
    I'd also like to know how sales are doing like the two clubs above . It seems to be a closely guarded secret at Palmerston for some reason . A friend of mine attended a Supporters liaison meeting and was shocked the SLO & a director didn't even know how many junior blues members there was last season

That certainly doesnt sound great.

same as always aloreburn ,the famous wall of silence we have had at queens ,cant ever see it changing ,this having this slo person is a sham also as im sure i can rattle of a good few questions to her that id bet she wont be able to answer lol ,would be a great way to keep fans interested and talking about the club over the off season by things like showing season ticket sales and transfer rumours and things like that but youl never hear any of these things with queens lol ,no doubt some of the do gooders will think im having a go at the club with this post which i am not doing atol .

Do keep up auld yin - All the tittle tattle about Victoria has been on Facebook for several weeks if not months

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    same as always aloreburn ,the famous wall of silence we have had at queens ,cant ever see it changing ,this having this slo person is a sham also as im sure i can rattle of a good few questions to her that id bet she wont be able to answer lol ,would be a great way to keep fans interested and talking about the club over the off season by things like showing season ticket sales and transfer rumours and things like that but youl never hear any of these things with queens lol ,no doubt some of the do gooders will think im having a go at the club with this post which i am not doing atol .
    Instead of belly aching on here why don't you attend the supporters meetings and grill the SLO ?

i havnt got any issues i was merely replying to anothers post stating the facts ,your the only yin belly aching admin lol .

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    Do keep up auld yin - All the tittle tattle about Victoria has been on Facebook for several weeks if not months
    What you on about Shanty ? - for the record I am not on Facebook and was only stating a FACT as I saw Mrs Thomson leave Palmy carrying a bunch of flowers after the final game of the season and presumed she has left.

What you on about Shanty ? - for the record I am not on Facebook and was only stating a FACT as I saw Mrs Thomson leave Palmy carrying a bunch of flowers after the final game of the season and presumed she has left.
    If you are not on Facebook then you shud be and perhaps you will keep up to date with things - Victoria's intentions to leave Queens and other titbits have been on Social Media for weeks

Latest from the Pars

Name:  IMG_8991.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  90.7 KB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast