+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets 2017/18

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Queens sold 810 season tickets last year with 355 of them being Junior Blues . Would love to see them figures beaten this season especially the JB's . Queens have done fantastic keeping the prices the same yet again so let's all try and give them something back by buying a season ticket if you can afford it
    I purchased my first season ticket online last week and although I went to collect it in the shop yesterday, two of the directors said they'd post it out to me to save me waiting around.
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 26-06-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Season tickets sales latest

Dundee Utd , 3986
    St Mirren , 2621
    Dunfermline , 2535
    Queens , ?

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Season tickets sales latest

Dundee Utd , 3986
    St Mirren , 2621
    Dunfermline , 2535
    Queens , ?
    I wonder if the club will ever inform the fans of their total sales?

Fine for those interested in this sort of detail but I couldn`t care less if the club tell us or don`t.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Fine for those interested in this sort of detail but I couldn`t care less if the club tell us or don`t.
    Not too bothered really but it would be good to see the comparison against other clubs in the ScoChamp.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Not too bothered really but it would be good to see the comparison against other clubs in the ScoChamp.
    Again I couldn`t care less how we compare.

Again I couldn`t care less how we compare.
    Fair enough I suppose.

I've heard queens have removed the voucher for a free 1 hr pitch hire for the arena from the season ticket book. Thats a bit rubbish as it was quite a good incentive for the likes of myself who will miss a few games and not save any money buying one. I'm joining the smokers gang and picking and choosing my games this year at least till the board build the Nando's they promised!

Some people do and some people don't . I think it's great that the 3 clubs mentioned above keep their fans up to date . If they and most other clubs can then why don't Queens ?

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Some people do and some people don't . I think it's great that the 3 clubs mentioned above keep their fans up to date . If they and most other clubs can then why don't Queens ?
    Fair enough.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)