shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Holmes bid?

  1. #1

    Holmes bid?

    BLADES are believed to have bid for Ricky Holmes and also hope to conclude the deal for Enda Stevens(news now pages)UTCB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Wingerworth
    Posts
    346
    I liked him last year Rod and takes a mean free kick. Wonder if this means Carruthers may be heading back down south?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingy Blade View Post
    I liked him last year Rod and takes a mean free kick. Wonder if this means Carruthers may be heading back down south?
    I hope not Wingy,i think with a Tufty pre season under his belt Samir will be very good for us next season.I would think Duffy may be under pressure if Holmes signs and Samir dunt move on,that said i like Duffy.UTCB

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Alot will depend if Holmes is happy at the Valley mi thinks,he's only 12months left on his contract and if he dunt sign an extension the Charlton owner will want to move him on.UTCB

  7. #7
    If its an Alan Nixon tw@tter rumour then its utter bahllax.

  8. #8
    Football League Zone‏@TheFLZone

    Sheffield United are reportedly set to increase their bid for Charlton Athletic winger Ricky Holmes. #sufc #TwitterBlades #cafc

  9. #9
    Haha!

    Wendy shopping in the same market as us now then?

    I'd heard a rumour that if they didn't get promotion, their transfer spending power would be dramatically reduced. Perhaps there's something in it then?

    Would be another one sat in their reserves as their goal is to have the largest squad in the league and still be sh1te


    http://the72.co.uk/81616/sheffield-w...athletic-star/

  10. #10
    I wonder how long CW will wait for a decision on this one,my gut tells me not that long, then we move onto the next target,you either want it or you don't, no fannying around.......

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post
    I wonder how long CW will wait for a decision on this one,my gut tells me not that long, then we move onto the next target,you either want it or you don't, no fannying around.......
    Holmes becomes a free agent next month according to The Telegraph, so we'll see


    http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/...fies-1-8558792

  12. #12
    Get to spacsavers 58 it says June 2018 that's another year left !

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Get to spacsavers 58 it says June 2018 that's another year left !

    Yeah Bulmer sorry. Misread it and I've been pulled up on S2 anall

    My credibility has gone down the pan

    Not that I had any anyway
    Last edited by blades58; 24-05-2017 at 08:02 AM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Haha!

    Wendy shopping in the same market as us now then?

    I'd heard a rumour that if they didn't get promotion, their transfer spending power would be dramatically reduced. Perhaps there's something in it then?

    Would be another one sat in their reserves as their goal is to have the largest squad in the league and still be sh1te


    http://the72.co.uk/81616/sheffield-w...athletic-star/
    That's it. If a team as MASSIVE as the Pigs are interested then that's us done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •