shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game

Thread: Ben Mansford leavin Leeds

Ben Mansford leavin Leeds

Hey up chaps,i just wondered if any of you Reds would want him back at Oakwell,he's leavin Leeds at the end of may.Well done on your season,even if it did tail off a bit after the January exits.See ya'll next season.UTCB

No bullshlt Ben can fek right off....he would only do one anyway when he got a better offer.

Maybe a job with Leejay or Sammy Snakeall at Wendy would suit.

No to bullshlt ben

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Hey up chaps,i just wondered if any of you Reds would want him back at Oakwell,he's leavin Leeds at the end of may.Well done on your season,even if it did tail off a bit after the January exits.See ya'll next season.UTCB
    Thats exactly what Ive been thinking Rod, and NO I dont mean the bit about our season taling off.
    I heard talking Ben was about to leave or get the boot at Leeds and I wondered if our fans would have him back here. Sam Rush who left Derby as Ceo was also mentioned and its a role we've got to fill as soon as possible.

And while your on here, give us your honest opinion about the Fowls going out on pens!!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats exactly what Ive been thinking Rod, and NO I dont mean the bit about our season taling off.
    I heard talking Ben was about to leave or get the boot at Leeds and I wondered if our fans would have him back here. Sam Rush who left Derby as Ceo was also mentioned and its a role we've got to fill as soon as possible.

And while your on here, give us your honest opinion about the Fowls going out on pens!!
    I really really really no REALLY LOVED it when ForresPENALTYMISSieri,had his pen saved mate,I'm sure ya shocked at my lack of sympathy for the Massively deluded ones. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I really really really no REALLY LOVED it when ForresPENALTYMISSieri,had his pen saved mate,I'm sure ya shocked at my lack of sympathy for the Massively deluded ones. UTCB
    Ohh believe me Ive been reading what your lot have said about it on Fowls mad & Blunts mad, its made for some very interesting reading. Slimy Sam Winnall really hasnt had a great time since joining them, and I reckon he and Carlos could be on their way sooner rather than later.
    Anyway back to your subject of our Ceo, apparently we're close to naming a new one, so it might be talking Ben after all. Watch this space.

I would have him back. Always represented the club well and did a great PR job and will aid good recruitment.

Hope he does come back. We can be bitter but there is a saying , don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

He left , it happens if he comes back it's for the good of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    ....Hope he does come back. We can be bitter but there is a saying , don't cut off your nose to spite your face.
    I'll call your "don't cut off your nose to spite your face" ....and raise you with `Don't sh!t on your own doorstep`

More chance of me winning Euromillions toneet....(and I don't even buy a ticket)

Quote Originally Posted by red_card4zip View Post
    I'll call your "don't cut off your nose to spite your face" ....and raise you with `Don't sh!t on your own doorstep`

More chance of me winning Euromillions toneet....(and I don't even buy a ticket)
    I'd wager it would be easier to brush said sh!t aside than to reattach nose.

PUBLISHED
    09:40 20th June 2016
    Barnsley Football Club can today announce that Chief Executive Ben Mansford has left the Club to join Leeds United.

No well wishes or fuq all..... make of that what you will.

What does utcb mean?

The happy clappers will be in seventh heaven if bullshlt Ben returns.

Reevy for CEO.... there's a point, if thereev gets the CEO job, will the happy clappers happy clap the new CEO???

Hth

I think UTB means up the Blunts, but Im worried what the letter C stands for in that ?
    Rod had better explain that one!!

It's not up the current bun is it

Thereeve

Quote Originally Posted by thereev View Post
    What does utcb mean?

The happy clappers will be in seventh heaven if bullshlt Ben returns.

Reevy for CEO.... there's a point, if thereev gets the CEO job, will the happy clappers happy clap the new CEO???

Hth
    You have more chance of being the next president of the USA than get any job at Oakwell.I have seen the stick you receive from some of your comments on this site,so I don't think the Reds supporters would want you anywhere near Oakwell.Why don't you try Millwall,they are more your type.

Vote vote vote for reevy reevy, vote vote vote for reevyboy.

You don't have to be popular to do a good job.....that's what some of you Muppets fail to realise.

And anyway thereev is the most popular person at Oakwell.

If you want a bum licker in charge then there are plenty to appoint from within already.

Hth