+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Millers won't wait for out-of-contract trio

"But in my experience players cost real money not imaginary money.

He can't spend what we haven't got."

All reasonable statements this year that were missing last year for some reason.

I really think MM and other forums got a little above themselves last season and thought our set up & budget were to championship standard....they were not - leaving the manager platting watter....

But these statements are good - like it ' reasonable.....

"He can't spend what we haven't got"

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    "But in my experience players cost real money not imaginary money.

He can't spend what we haven't got."

All reasonable statements this year that were missing last year for some reason.

I really think MM and other forums got a little above themselves last season and thought our set up & budget were to championship standard....they were not - leaving the manager platting watter....

But these statements are good - like it ' reasonable.....

"He can't spend what we haven't got"
    The fans didn't get above themselves last season lbj. The fans were led to believe that the club were in a position to compete in the top half of the table.
    We are fully aware that we can't spend what we've not got but it was reported that we had bids of 600,000 for Bradshaw and 1m bid for Gregory. I know that the bid for gregory was made but I also know other matters concerning the bid and someone pi55ed at a BBQ if you have reason to disbelieve please feel free.
    We're aware that he who should not be named came in at the last hour after agreeing terms and knowing the expectations and we know it didn't work out as we'd all have liked.
    Warnock (who loves the club) stiffed us and left us in an insane position because he got greedy and wanted to break a record. Feck me if you believe that's the real reaso
    on for not signing then my arse is a cream bun.

You've really got to stop blaming the fans for wanting better. Social media is used as much by the press to interpretate what the club is saying, the club itself and the fans. The fans can't be to blame for last season.

Ffs stop messing Smallwood about and get it sorted.

Oh I've forgot we have them lining New York way with their pens

Seems no progress has been made on the Smallwood deal. I'm getting increasingly nervous about our recruitment prospects for this season. And let's not hear 'there's plenty of time', we were saying that last season - until time ran out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes he's an obvious target for our difficulties in signing players, but in my experience players cost real money not imaginary money.

He can't spend what we haven't got.
    I hear the fax machine is fixed now so we should be ok with the supercomputer and the TC

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ffs stop messing Smallwood about and get it sorted.

Oh I've forgot we have them lining New York way with their pens
    Looks like they are lining NYW

If Smallwood doesn't sign a new deal with us and ends up somewhere like S****horpe or Mansfield then it will just sum up what are ambitions are atm.

And if he signs we're ambitious pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    And if he signs we're ambitious pmsl
    If we want to go straight back up then signing Smallwood is ambitious, who was our midfield pairing the last time we got promoted from this division?

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    If we want to go straight back up then signing Smallwood is ambitious, who was our midfield pairing the last time we got promoted from this division?
    S-F? And I don't mean SmallFry!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123