shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: voyeurism.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    12,750

    voyeurism.

    I have noticed these voyeuristic lurkers on some threads on here.
    Very creepy

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    I have noticed these voyeuristic lurkers on some threads on here.
    Very creepy
    I've got a potential answer to your obsession with post numbers/counts. Certainly nothing creepy about it.



    Maybe, just maybe it's because your typical footymad follower might look on here, read the posts, then decide, nah, I'm not interested in this little clique. FAO X, FAO Y, FAO Z......ad infinitum....

    All the best

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I've got a potential answer to your obsession with post numbers/counts. Certainly nothing creepy about it.



    Maybe, just maybe it's because your typical footymad follower might look on here, read the posts, then decide, nah, I'm not interested in this little clique. FAO X, FAO Y, FAO Z......ad infinitum....

    All the best
    There's no clique here

  5. #5
    Yep.

    I'm talking to you...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    There's no clique here
    Ok.

    Maybe I'm TOTALLY wrong.

    But when you see a forum page with................

    FAO ALF
    FAO TRICKY
    FAO DAVEY
    FAO GAZ

    it looks a bit like a creepy 'all in'.

    I don't think you have lurkers, there may be people looking and laughing.

  7. #7
    Are you
    1) pissed
    2) on a wind up
    3) got a real beef with this forum?

    I personally don't know you very well but I'm glad of your visits

  8. #8
    I rarely get FAO's for me but I get your point as I don't like them either as when you see them you feel a temptation to look then when you look you may feel a temptation to reply BUT it's a FAO post so you don't

    Good point Wolf

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Are you
    1) pissed
    2) on a wind up
    3) got a real beef with this forum?

    I personally don't know you very well but I'm glad of your visits
    None of them.

    I've just said what I saw-all this business of lurkers is ridiculous, people read and choose whether to post or not.
    The fact that so many have read the threads on this forum but have chosen not to post doesn't make them lurkers, it may be a sign that they can't be bothered? Maybe?

    Like I said,all the best, no malice intended.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    None of them.

    I've just said what I saw-all this business of lurkers is ridiculous, people read and choose whether to post or not.
    The fact that so many have read the threads on this forum but have chosen not to post doesn't make them lurkers, it may be a sign that they can't be bothered? Maybe?

    Like I said,all the best, no malice intended.
    None taken but I do take your point.

    Feel free to pop in and post anyways.

    Quite often my posts get unanswered ( I guess that says something about me tho)

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    None taken but I do take your point.

    Feel free to pop in and post anyways.

    Quite often my posts get unanswered ( I guess that says something about me tho)
    No problem pal.

    Thanks.

  12. #12
    No worries. The guys here go back a long way tho

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    12,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I've got a potential answer to your obsession with post numbers/counts. Certainly nothing creepy about it.



    Maybe, just maybe it's because your typical footymad follower might look on here, read the posts, then decide, nah, I'm not interested in this little clique. FAO X, FAO Y, FAO Z......ad infinitum....

    All the best
    Obsession ? Clique ? Maybe you should start a topic on here ? Go on we don't bite.
    We await your forthcoming topic .
    Kind regards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •