+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brighton perfect for the PL?

Brighton perfect for the PL?

Fit & proper my arris.
    Name:  IMG_20170519_230342.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  118.9 KB

Ooooo. I guess if they're successful financially in the Prem then it won't be an issue. But as this season has seen a large gap between the top 7 clubs and those below, then maybe a superdoopa, bland as feck, money grabbing Euro league is in the offing.

Went there with Pompey, not the easiest ground to get to from the North and the West. We parked in Hove and did the rest by rail changing at Brighton. It's slow going getting away after but if something happens on that line (as it did when they played Villa at home this season) it becomes a nightmare. Nevertheless as someone who watched a few games at the Goldstone I wish them well.

Pleased for them.......we may think we've had it bad, seagull fans have really had it bad, so good luck to them. I hope they go onto to establish themselves as a premiership team!

I remember our pre season friendly at the Goldstone when both sets of fans behind the goals were calling for their respective Chairmen to go. (Gregory was ours). Fans wanted to have a joint protest but the Police wouldn't allow it. Good luck to them

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)