+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Players do you Think will leave this summer?

Which Players do you Think will leave this summer?

Not the players you want to leave but the ones you think will actually leave?

I understand that Christies contract expires at the end of the season and no mention of a new contract.
    I can see Keogh or Pearce being sold.
    I can see us cashing in on Martin, now we have resigned Bent
    I think Camara will be sold another import who has failed and there would be a market for him in France
    Having resigned Baird and with Lowe and Forsyth available, Olssons time could also be up.
    I would not be surprised if we cashed in on Ince though I would be loathe to see him go.

Given that we need a tough tackling midfielder, then one could perm one from Butterfield, Johnson, Thorne or even Hughes - I cannot see us keeping all the current central midfielders and which one goes could be the one thats most saleable rather than the one Rowett would most like to sell, he has said as much in that sometimes circumstances make a sale of a player because it allows necessary changes to the squad, not because you wish to sell that particular player.

Bent, Shackell, Johnson, Hanson, Blackman, Thomas, Butterfield and Ayrton Wassall. All out as they are all under contract with the corrupt WMG agency.

Ayrton Wassall is currently under investigation by the FA.

Clement was also part of that same corrupt agency.

The puzzles are all starting to come clear on why so many players have been a crock of poop and it's all down to WMG and Rush.

WMG apparently have done more dealings with Derby than any other agency over the last 4yrs.

We need to be more careful who we do our dealings with in the future and prevent this sort of occurrence from happening again.
    Last edited by Rams4Justice; 02-05-2017 at 11:15 PM.

And you need to be more careful with your allegations of corruption. Being libellous about high profile businesses will get you and this board into far more trouble than mere copyright infringement.

I know you will reject this advice as you always do, but you need to tone things down. Innocent until proven guilty is a basic tenet of English law.

Oh! Im sorry for putting the actual point across, should I have put up a sarcastic comment instead. Get over yourself Roger....

I gathered all the information and know the route it's taking on before I announce my overall opinion on what has been released and by the looks of things, with the FA getting involved, it's starting to shape up like it's corruption/fraudulent matters.

Except that it is not an actual point. The FA investigation surrounds a conflict of interest in Wassall jr role at Derby and as a scout at Wasserman, according to what I see in the Mail online, which I guess is where you sourced your post. That does not justify referring to a well respected media agency as corrupt in a public forum.

We have done a comparatively large number of deals with Wasserman during the Rush era but that is no surprise as our CEO has long standing contacts there. The basis of these deals may or may not be under review by the Club or others but that in no way gives you grounds to describe them as corrupt.

I believe you will be best advised to retract your earlier post or be prepared to support your allegations with facts. Read carefully what the original source material says and note that it sticks to limited facts, it does not act as judge and jury.

In the fullness of time your allegation of corruption MIGHT be shown to be accurate, who knows, stranger things have happened, but for now I would keep your opinions for private consumption, not a public forum.

But as you never heed anyone else's advice, it wont happen, will it? Just once in your life try eating humble pie. It can be cathartic. I know since I too was a gobby self opinionated **** myself when I was 17. Some would say I still am 😊 but I have learned to listen with my ears and not my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    I gathered all the information and know the route it's taking on before I announce my overall opinion on what has been released and by the looks of things, with the FA getting involved, it's starting to shape up like it's corruption/fraudulent matters.
    There you go - in your own words - "it's starting to shape up like....". A very different statement to calling the organisation corrupt. Do you see the difference?

A little thought before engaging fingers may produce acceptable content, not legally actionable content.

Oh, PS well done in "gathering all the information" in a day, overnight, when the Club, the FA and maybe others will take weeks if not months to do it. You are an investigative journalist par excellence

Some good observations Swaley.

I think, if possible, the following will be sold / let go:

Christie
    Olssen
    Hughes
    Weimann
    Shackell
    Camara

I doubt any of the above would have any real impact on us in terms of quality, just depth.

Martin is an interesting one, I would expect it to be a last minute deal if it happens. Vydra being the other possibility. Between these 2 there is at least 1 big sale to be made.

FA don't get involved unless it's something major like corruption or fraudulent matters anything else they wouldn't be interested and would let the club deal with problem.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)