+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Short trip to Bratfud next season then

Couldn't care less about Millwall and to be honest not overly keen on Bradford either.

What I do know its the behaviour of the Millwall fans at the NYS was shameful. Fans giving it large to people in the family stand etc, what a joke considering their fearsome reputation for being top boys, average age of em must have been 50.

What I will say is I hope the should have been a w@nk character Lionsroar doesn't come on here following their win giving it the big un. Proper hate that shandy supping half wit.

I know it's easy to say "Don't tar everybody with the same brush" but have a look at a few videos on YouTube. When the 150/200 morons ran onto the pitch there were over 27000 who stayed in the stands booing and chanting "Off".
    There are no excuses for this and I am not trying to find any but we are not all idiots and not everybody has the same mentality as a certain moderator.
    Cheers and good luck for next season

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    I know it's easy to say "Don't tar everybody with the same brush" but have a look at a few videos on YouTube. When the 150/200 morons ran onto the pitch there were over 27000 who stayed in the stands booing and chanting "Off".
    There are no excuses for this and I am not trying to find any but we are not all idiots and not everybody has the same mentality as a certain moderator.
    Thanks FL.
    You're right to say not all fans are the same and every club has their idiots. Thing is Millwall has a bad reputation hence the tag.

Good luck in the Championship to all the sensible Lions and trust it's an enjoyable season for you.

We enter an era of uncertainty with our current set up and last season was definitely one to forget! Let's hope it's going to be better than most are predicting.

Onwards and upwards as they say. Time for the flip flops and shades 🌞✈️🍺🍷😎

Agreed its a minority of fans that cause the trouble, but the majority of fans do sing 'No one likes us, we don't care'. What is the reason no one likes you... Its because of the minority. If the majority wanted to get rid of these knuckle dragging idiots mixed with Joey Es*** look-a-likes, then you should do something about it, not support it surely.

I the said Mod was one of those 28 thousand Millwall fans who was booing and telling the idiots to get of the pitch was you? no of course you wasn't because you don't go to any Millwall matches. as for you northern divs getting on your high horse again over nothing have your fans never run on the pitch to celebrate a promotion? and don't give me this crap about it being wembley when its against the law to run on the pitch at any ground.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    I the said Mod was one of those 28 thousand Millwall fans who was booing and telling the idiots to get of the pitch was you? no of course you wasn't because you don't go to any Millwall matches. as for you northern divs getting on your high horse again over nothing have your fans never run on the pitch to celebrate a promotion? and don't give me this crap about it being wembley when its against the law to run on the pitch at any ground.
    So, you booed your fans to get off the pitch, but slag us off for saying, "your fans shouldn't be on the pitch",

Hello planet lionsroar...planet earth calling...

I wanted them to get off the pitch so the players could come on and celebrate with the fans. i also knew what a huge fuss would be made of it just because its Millwall fans running on to celebrate promotion. as i have said pitch invasions happen at every ground when a team has been promoted but of course when its Millwall we will hear the cries of close them down or relegate them. i agree the people who ran on are idiots but the overeaction is way over the top to something quite minor.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    I wanted them to get off the pitch so the players could come on and celebrate with the fans. i also knew what a huge fuss would be made of it just because its Millwall fans running on to celebrate promotion. as i have said pitch invasions happen at every ground when a team has been promoted but of course when its Millwall we will hear the cries of close them down or relegate them. i agree the people who ran on are idiots but the overeaction is way over the top to something quite minor.
    They don't happen at Wembley or shouldn't do. You really are a crass individual who should stay on his own board where he can have the power of banning any other fan from offering opinion on his club. Trot on.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    They don't happen at Wembley or shouldn't do. You really are a crass individual who should stay on his own board where he can have the power of banning any other fan from offering opinion on his club. Trot on.
    Tell me why the pitch at Wembley is any differant to any other pitch? i am not sure if you remember the 1966 world cup final. "There are people on the pitch they think its all over it is now".

Probably because all the usual planks from you lot were more interested in abusing the Bradford players and fans than just celebrating.

Oh and last time you came here you were more interested in beating up women and kids from family stand than anything else.

Really brave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast