+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Short trip to Bratfud next season then

Short trip to Bratfud next season then

Another derby for us.....

Hard luck Bratfud .....

Typical knuckle draggers of Mulwall invading the pitch....now the idiots have gone into the second half of the pitch taking the piss out of the Bradford players...., absolutely despicable! What will the FA do about it?
    Feck all!!!!
    Last edited by Brin; 20-05-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Good result all round for us.

Well done Millwall shame your fans have let the team down again at the end

Unfortunately, Shadwell fc are trapped in a situation where they are obliged to keep playing up to their reputation.

I would hope that their promotion would be rescinded but then again I really dont want the scumbags coming to NYS next season. Usual story though nowt will get done about it.

The rules of pitch encroaching are clear, and there is no shortage of film evidence.

First part of what I said last week, the scum of Millwall getting promoted, then them coming straight back down, the Millers passing them on their way up. ( We can but dream )

Just listened to that nobrot Alvin Martin on Talksport defnding Miwaw, blaming the stewards! There are dozens of games at Wembley every season and no problems ever. Every time those lowlife scum gimps play there we see trouble. I must have been to amost 1000 games watching the millers and have only been caught up in trouble a few times but every time I have been down there I have either been punched, kicked, threatened or spat at. They should have been kicked out of the league 30 years ago, nothing is ever done and nothing ever changes.

Not trying to defend them here but I always think that give them a reputation and they will live up to it.

It didn't happen this year but every final game we've played at NYS was followed by a pitch invasion, regardless of all of the announcements before, during and after the match saying not to do it.

Pitch invasion? Parents carrying their children on their shoulders etc but you do have a point Grist.

I recall the second leg of the play offs against Preston when ours entered onto our pitch and a handful of our idiots started to approach their fans giving it large..... in a word pathetic. Never seen the new Wembley encroached like that though.... shameful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast