+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Inverness results

Inverness results

Congratulations to texacocup for a great performance throughout the season an a well done to couttsy for coming second. (Send me an email - john at firprkcorner.com - and I'll organise a couple of tokens.

jtsingapore managed to predict the 3-2 defeat at Inverness!

The table has been updated.

Hope to see you all next season.

http://www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/feat...82/index.shtml

Thanks for running the competition JWOK, and congrats to the winners.

Have a great summer everyone! SIWY!

Thanks Jwok for taking the time to organise and update the league each week,hope everyone has a good close season and comes back to participate in next season's competition. Remember to get the pre season training done ��������

Congrats Texaco Cup on winning the Prediction League

Thanks neillyboy hope I don't do a Leicester next season ��

thanks for the work over season & previous years ,al be back next season, hopefully with better guesses

Can I just echo the sentiments above. Congrats to the prize winners and Thanks jwok for organizing . See y'all next season!

Well done guys and thanks again jwok :-)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)