+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Exit door rumour thread..?

I'm sure Everton will have called at some stage about Tom, again, I think a number recognise that not only are they playing in the top division, they are now playing for their countries. Maybe, just maybe our Board have said no, offer not good enough and add a few more zero's to that cheque.
    Tom will now command £35 to £40 million....

Burnley winger George Boyd, 31, is set to leave on a free transfer this summer and has been linked with Derby County. (Sky Sports via Derby Telegraph)

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Burnley winger George Boyd, 31, is set to leave on a free transfer this summer and has been linked with Derby County. (Sky Sports via Derby Telegraph)
    Been a great servant for the club,but it's now time for him to move on and find another replacement for him..

Everton start talks with Burnley about Andre Gray

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...talks-13233379

I have to laugh at one of the comments on that article asking why Dyche preferred an aged Vokes before Andre Gray!
    Sam is 27 and Andre is 26 in two days time.

Gray has other things on his mind...

Attachment 5086

It's good that he has wood.

Looks like he might need it!

Given that Besiktas are interested in Diego Costa, I would think that Defour, despite his talents, is not quite in their league.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)