+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: add your congratulations here...........

add your congratulations here...........

being a Scottish football forum I just know that you will all be thrilled to add your well dones to what is a truely remarkable achievment of going through the domestic league campaign unbeaten..INVINCIBLE !!

well done Celtic

fire in boys

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    being a Scottish football forum I just know that you will all be thrilled to add your well dones to what is a truely remarkable achievment of going through the domestic league campaign unbeaten..INVINCIBLE !!

well done Celtic

fire in boys
    Well done to everyone at Celtic on such a fantastic league campaign, only 1 more game to go this domestic season if we could go through it all unbeaten it would be unreal.

A fabulous season and the rest of the board's contributors are obviously dumbstruck with emotion - but no doubt they will be along later...

A fabulous performance yesterday, especially second half - Roberts and Griffiths fantastic... Saturday should be a cracking game.

I wonder if Roberts will stay...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    A fabulous season and the rest of the board's contributors are obviously dumbstruck with emotion - but no doubt they will be along later...

A fabulous performance yesterday, especially second half - Roberts and Griffiths fantastic... Saturday should be a cracking game.

I wonder if Roberts will stay...
    I wouldnt care if we didnt sign anyone during the summer if we could just keep the wee magician !!

I'm sure after dominating their national league that Celtic will make great strides in European club competition, it would be an utter humiliation if they fail at the first group stage, again

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    I'm sure after dominating their national league that Celtic will make great strides in European club competition, it would be an utter humiliation if they fail at the first group stage, again

In Brendan we trust

he is building something special and you know it to,,its why you are sh...itting bricks

but as for Europe.........

"Sixty Seven,
    In the heat of Lisbon,
    The fans came in their thousands,
    To See the Bhoys Become Champ-i-ons"

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    I think Celtic are as likely to toil in Europe as others did in their wake in Scotland. The clubs with the bigger budgets tend to do better. And dominant and all as Celtic are this year in Scotland, PSG won the French League last season by an even bigger margin. Do you think PSG were utterly humiliated in Europe given the relative size of their budgets? It's become more and more a money game and I doubt Celtic will progress past the first stage in the CL - if they even make it that far.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    I think Celtic are as likely to toil in Europe as others did in their wake in Scotland. The clubs with the bigger budgets tend to do better. And dominant and all as Celtic are this year in Scotland, PSG won the French League last season by an even bigger margin. Do you think PSG were utterly humiliated in Europe given the relative size of their budgets? It's become more and more a money game and I doubt Celtic will progress past the first stage in the CL - if they even make it that far.
    I think we'll get to the groups and put on a decent showing. This team won't be getting humped 7-0 by anyone...

A fantastic achievement by Brendan and Celtic.

This Celtic team are an absolute joy tae watch & I'm already looking forward tae next season.

Magical times tae be a Tim.

��

Quote Originally Posted by Poguemahone View Post
    A fantastic achievement by Brendan and Celtic.

This Celtic team are an absolute joy tae watch & I'm already looking forward tae next season.

Magical times tae be a Tim.

��
    It's really amazing how they've managed it Pogue, I'm at a loss to work it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)