+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Yates

Jerry Yates

None of this is helping to stem my rapidly waning optimism for next season.
    I hope the talk of signing 3 more strikers isn't a load of hot air but I fear it may be.

C'mon mellow, early days yet, I was impressed and enthused by your new-found optimism. But there is a load of hot air on its way!

Take up ballooning.....it's tranquil and there's plenty of hot air.....you may never come down though.........lol

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    C'mon mellow, early days yet, I was impressed and enthused by your new-found optimism. But there is a load of hot air on its way!
    I think the medication must be wearing off Leeds 😀
    Some of the comments coming out of the club in recent days have uncanny echoes of last season and that's beginning to concern me.
    Hopefully we'll make some quality signings in the next few days but then again........

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I think the medication must be wearing off Leeds ��
    Some of the comments coming out of the club in recent days have uncanny echoes of last season and that's beginning to concern me.
    Hopefully we'll make some quality signings in the next few days but then again........
    Patience, my friend. (There again, I'm still waiting for the quality signings from last season ).

We need Yates in case we don't sign any strikers, don't be surprised if the academy players are on the bench

I think getting some games in L1 will be good for him though and will tell us if he's going to be good enough or not

It depresses me that we've got ourselves in a position where we are depending on Jerry Yates

The article proclaiming the "forward shortage" has restricted his development can be summarised in one word....

RUBBISH....!

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    The article proclaiming the "forward shortage" has restricted his development can be summarised in one word....

RUBBISH....!
    Well it may be part of the reason but Yates has already been loaned out and he doesn't seem to have made any noticeable progression.
    He has a most peculiar running style which I'm surprised hasn't been coached out of him and his first touch is pretty poor so there's a hell of a lot that needs putting right if he's going to become a regular in the first team squad unless, of course, Warne fails to sign any decent strikers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast