+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's a fresh start for all: Barker

See LBJ. Your ,👀 are telling you lies again. 😎 I did warn you.
    And what did your mum tell you about thinking? 🙋 Yes that's right. Leave it to the grown ups 👪

Cayton....lies ?

My parents did warn against dealing with strange men but that inevitable on MM.

Sad and uninspiring dealing with individuals who cheque spelling and correct - incorrectly...lol

These people are so up tight about being wrong that they over compensate....and totally miss the point of the issue !

I think my interpretation of events stands closer scrutiny and there are no lies....Warnsey was on duty the first match as caretaker....and he will have had the chat with Izzy to drop him. That's my view as KJ wouldn't know where the toilets were at that time....not an unreasonable thought...but not a lie Cayton.

As for "thinking" and "grown ups"...I think you'very wandered onto the wrong site....lol...

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Cayton....lies ?

My parents did warn against dealing with strange men but that inevitable on MM.

Sad and uninspiring dealing with individuals who cheque spelling and correct - incorrectly...lol

These people are so up tight about being wrong that they over compensate....and totally miss the point of the issue !

I think my interpretation of events stands closer scrutiny and there are no lies....Warnsey was on duty the first match as caretaker....and he will have had the chat with Izzy to drop him. That's my view as KJ wouldn't know where the toilets were at that time....not an unreasonable thought...but not a lie Cayton.

As for "thinking" and "grown ups"...I think you'very wandered onto the wrong site....lol...

hehe just throwing my line into the pond to see if theirs any takers. or is it theres

You spell stuff exactly as you please....

It's the content that counts....perhaps the bait was wrong.....lol

Feel quite relaxed about the world as we speak....barring religious "losers".....

I think it might help if those in power
    ( religiously ) could be brave enough to be honest about their "religious belief's"

I wish they'd tell their young men that all those Virgins arn't waiting for them in paridise....or wherever they think they go.....tell them to get a shower - splash some old Spice - and get their rrs's down West Street......

Having said that.....if it's VIRGINS they're after......frankly.....I have no idea what to tell them...lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123