+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EFL statement

EFL statement

Mellowed statement because it's Millwall? http://po.st/Kdu6UK

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Mellowed statement because it's Millwall? http://po.st/Kdu6UK
    Very poor again.

There was also trouble after the game both at the bus park and outside the ground when Wall fans attacked Bradford fans. Millwall must be some sort of hold over the EFL to continually escape action.

Exactly my thoughts, there's probably still Millwall 'supporters' on the board.

I like how they try and fetch other clubs in by stating an increase in pitch invasions, just how many other clubs fans invade Wembley exactly?

Laughable

Scared to do anything because its a "London club" Nobody has invaded the hallowed turf ever but Millwall do it and its laughed off . The game was broadcast live surely culprits can be identified and dealt with. Millwall should be fined heavily and future infractions the fines increase, putting strain on there budget.It may deter their neanderthal fans from doing it again .

We would be 19 points down next season

I would like Millwall to get promoted to Prem, be a different story then I bet

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Scared to do anything because its a "London club" Nobody has invaded the hallowed turf ever but Millwall do it and its laughed off . The game was broadcast live surely culprits can be identified and dealt with. Millwall should be fined heavily and future infractions the fines increase, putting strain on there budget.It may deter their neanderthal fans from doing it again .
    There is a southern bias and its been going on for years. Would normally want a Yorkshire club to succeed but I wanted Millwall to go up because I did not want that scum down at NYS next season.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Exactly my thoughts, there's probably still Millwall 'supporters' on the board.

I like how they try and fetch other clubs in by stating an increase in pitch invasions, just how many other clubs fans invade Wembley exactly?

Laughable
    A pitch invasion I could hardly believe was by Liverpool fans at the end of the 1989 cup final. This was just over a month after the Hillsborough disaster. It was widely condemned by the players and booed by fans still in the stands.
    The fans ruined what should have been a highly emotional lap of honour.
    I think I am right in saying that the Wembley fences had only been taken down because of the Hillsborough disaster.
    I found the scenes quite sickening to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    A pitch invasion I could hardly believe was by Liverpool fans at the end of the 1989 cup final. This was just over a month after the Hillsborough disaster. It was widely condemned by the players and booed by fans still in the stands.
    The fans ruined what should have been a highly emotional lap of honour.
    I think I am right in saying that the Wembley fences had only been taken down because of the Hillsborough disaster.
    I found the scenes quite sickening to be honest.
    Whoa, stop right there, you're not allowed to criticise Liverpool fans