+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other clubs released players

Other clubs released players

Sheff U - Stefan Scougall , Mark McNulty - out of contract
    Matt Done, Chris Hussey, James Wilson - transferred listed.

Northampton- Harry Beautyman, Jak McCourt, Raheem Hanley, Rod McDonald - transfer listed
    Last edited by millertop; 05-05-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Scougall and Done might be worth considering. Can't say I know much about any of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Scougall and Done might be worth considering. Can't say I know much about any of the others.
    None thrill me tbh

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    None thrill me tbh
    I tend to agree and I guess they've all been released for a reason but some players thrive when a new opportunity comes along.

Norwich have released seven, including keeper Ruddy (I don't think that Morris is on that list). Although Warney has some connections to the Canaries, those players are probably out of our wage range,

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Norwich have released seven, including keeper Ruddy (I don't think that Morris is on that list). Although Warney has some connections to the Canaries, those players are probably out of our wage range,
    I'm pretty sure that Morris signed a new contract with Norwich before he eventually turned up at our place.
    Having watched him a few times I'm not sure he's what we need next season and there must be better out there.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Morris signed a new contract with Norwich before he eventually turned up at our place.
    Having watched him a few times I'm not sure he's what we need next season and there must be better out there.
    He did sign a new contract, we have an option on keeping him here on loan next season I'm led to believe

Norwich have given 9 academy players professional contracts so Warney will be looking at them

me about ten attempts to log in --text is still jamming
    I give up
    Last edited by mikemiller; 05-05-2017 at 10:32 PM.

me about ten attempts to log in --text is still jamming
    I give up
    Seems to be working ok again now... I was trying to type:
    Norwich have also released Kyle Lafferty, and Toffolo has been given a year's extension on his contract
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-05-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast