+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oi Kel

Oi Kel

You cant blame me for taking an interest in your love life. Can you tell us something about whom you are cleaving too at the moment. Id she blond or brunette, how old is she? What does she do for a living? What is her bra size, what make of pants does she wear? Where is she from, what sort of family does she come from?

If i can have a guess, id say she was brunette, about 55,shop lifts for a living, has a training bra, her pants are from charity shops, shes from Birkenhead, and her family sit watching tv everynight fart ing. She has case notes as thick as ten bibles with pregnancies, drug addiction, alcoholism, family breakdowns, suicides, anorexia, and depression.
    Oh, and votes Labour.
    Princess Leia.

Can't really remember ever blaming you for taking an interest, Francis.

As for your other questions, I'm ofing an bit off of an dry spell. Bet youse wish youse could say the same youse wet threw, sweaty cu­nt.

I was an bit put off of Frank, until you mentioned that she votes Labour. I quite fancy her now.

Thats an interesting reply kel. You are lying. You cant be seen kicking your heels up having dumped your partner. Alternatively you might be depressed and in mourning. The truth is that you probably have more dates than you can handle. Has your ex got a new partner yet?, or are you still seeing her?. You do realise the epidemic level of all sorts of venereal disease, and if your ex catches the pox from you, she wont be pleased.
    No one special, yet then. Keep me up to date. Jeremy Corbyn backs all terrorist organisations, and im sure he is celebrating the events in Manchester. As your are Labour, im sure you are lifting a glass.

The last sentence was meant for Griff.

I'd give that last sentence my full consideration, Frank, if I could read it. As your are?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Thats an interesting reply kel. You are lying. You cant be seen kicking your heels up having dumped your partner. Alternatively you might be depressed and in mourning. The truth is that you probably have more dates than you can handle. Has your ex got a new partner yet?, or are you still seeing her?. You do realise the epidemic level of all sorts of venereal disease, and if your ex catches the pox from you, she wont be pleased.
    No one special, yet then. Keep me up to date. Jeremy Corbyn backs all terrorist organisations, and im sure he is celebrating the events in Manchester. As your are Labour, im sure you are lifting a glass.
    All that wasted effort, Francis.

An VERY generous 4/10

A stock reply Kel. Obfuscation from Griff. There is no defending your approval of British people being murdered. You are an abomination, along with the Labour party.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    A stock reply Kel.
    Fu­ck off of youse sweaty cu­nt.

Another stock reply. You poxed up fatty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)