+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lionsroar

Lionsroar

are you stll about? Hope all's well and your enjoying success

Yes mate still look on here and I was at Wembley on Saturday and had a fantastic day. Those northern monkeys took one hell of a beating. Hope your well fella.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    Yes mate still look on here and I was at Wembley on Saturday and had a fantastic day. Those northern monkeys took one hell of a beating. Hope your well fella.
    lol I heard it was a bit more Bradfud but the Lions saw it through til the end B-)

I'm not too bad but for a sh!t football team

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    lol I heard it was a bit more Bradfud but the Lions saw it through til the end B-)

I'm not too bad but for a sh!t football team
    I watched the full game back the other day and Bradford did see more of the ball they only had two shots on target. i thought Millwall just about edged it in terms of goal threat. and i always felt during the game we would win. good luck to swindon next season and have a good summer.

I don't doubt that. I was confident you would get it and won £18 too

Have a cracking summer and next season. I for one would love to see Wall in the prem

I don't doubt that. I was confident you would get it and won £18 too

Have a cracking summer and next season. I for one would love to see Wall in the prem
    Super mod

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    Super mod
    Super Mod? Moi? Not likely anymore haha

Done up like a kipper I was gaz. Bloody northerners showing again that they can dish it out but can't take it back. Acido the grass as also be deleting posts from this board. What a sad little man with no sense of humour.

I'm not one for getting into rifts or others beefs these days LR as I have found it to be an unforgiving scenario at times. Often when when I ahve stood up for what I believed in resulted in me being the Knut -

I will always try and look at things pragmatically but will hang fire in getting involved. The biggest problem is the internet itself and the ability to misunderstand what another is saying by choosing to or actually misunderstanding.

I feel there is cliques developed here and at times I feel like an annoying younger brother trying to get a decent convo. When you get one going and reply yourself it may take ages to get a response (if at all).

I used to enjoy these boards but for various reasons it isn't what it used to be. Having said that there are still some good lads here and there.

I'm not one for getting into rifts or others beefs these days LR as I have found it to be an unforgiving scenario at times. Often when when I ahve stood up for what I believed in resulted in me being the Knut -

I will always try and look at things pragmatically but will hang fire in getting involved. The biggest problem is the internet itself and the ability to misunderstand what another is saying by choosing to or actually misunderstanding.

I feel there is cliques developed here and at times I feel like an annoying younger brother trying to get a decent convo. When you get one going and reply yourself it may take ages to get a response (if at all).

I used to enjoy these boards but for various reasons it isn't what it used to be. Having said that there are still some good lads here and there.
    indeed Sir's and no it isn't what it used to be... all good fun and banter with a tad grudge imo!
    be lucky now
    john.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)