+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Explosion at Manchester Arena

O/T Explosion at Manchester Arena

Fatalities reported.

If terrorism then the General Election debate will be interesting as each try for the high ground.

RIP to all the victims.

Tragic events yet again.

Shoot to kill the scum.

Latest, 22 dead, 59 injured

RIP and thoughts to the families and hope the injured are ok

Mods

given that there is an possibility that someone on here may have been directly affected by this event can I respectfully request you close/temporarily suspend this thread until we know more please?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Mods

given that there is an possibility that someone on here may have been directly affected by this event can I respectfully request you close/temporarily suspend this thread until we know more please?
    What a ludicrous thing to type. Every news agency known to man is reporting about this.

The first post is a little insensitive but I put that down to the time it was posted.

Anyone affected has got a little more on their plate, than reading these message boards.

Mods

I'm sure they would appreciate that we are with them. Just delete any unsavoury posts and ban the idiots.

Number for anyone that may be concerned from G M police 01618569400

Suicide bomber takes 22 souls....

Our thoughts must be with the families at this time.....puts things in perspective doesn't it...?

RIP

Mods

Yes, I'm sure that if you are directly affected by this that your first action is to log on to Millersmad.

Sincere condolences to the families who have lost someone precious. Needless, pointless killings.

But nothing gets done till the next time. People of straw running the country. All Muslims should be no more in this country. This is England one religion, ours. Enough is enough.

Well done. Using this tragedy to make ludicrous political point.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast