+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester explosion!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just cant get my head around that people could believe in something so strongly they would do crazy sh@t like this

Its bloody fairytails for f@ck sake. Ridiculous f@cking fairytales* For example Mohammed flew on a horse from Mecca to Jerusalem to a mosque that was built 50 years after he died. Has nobody picked up on this glaring error. Fannies

*That goes for other books too the bible being a prime example
    The problem isn't religion as such. Ancient religions began as a sincere attempt to make sense of mankind's role in the universe. Genesis is actually quite profound if read as allegory. Unfortunately if your religious tome catches on, all that allegory and symbolism is going to fly completely over the heads of some and they will take everything at face value.

Aye but the horse had a human face for f@ck sake. I'm no horse expert but come on. Lets not forget the wings

And these crazy c@nts kill themselves and others in the name of this utter utter utter bullsh@t.

Aye but the horse had a human face for f@ck sake. I'm no horse expert but come on. Lets not forget the wings

And these crazy c@nts kill themselves and others in the name of this utter utter utter bullsh@t.
    But they're nae born bat-sh1t.
    Evil foeckers brainwash them.
    It's horrible what happened, but a boy of 22, twenty-foecking-two, blew himself up.
    WTF has happened in that boy's life to convince him that is a positive move.
    It's easy to go "He's evil......he's a monster" as the tabloids will, but there's mair to it than that.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    It's horrible what happened, but a boy of 22, twenty-foecking-two, blew himself up.
    It's easy to go "He's evil......he's a monster" as the tabloids will, but there's mair to it than that.
    I disagree with that to an extent. We all know the difference between right and wrong and there is a nae a person on this planet that could convince me to blow myself or anyone else up, not for any cause or any religion. It wouldnt matter how low i got in life, that just isnt an option. He knew what he was doing, the reasons for it and he done it anyway. If he wants to blow himself up, crack on but just dinna involve innocent folk who are of no threat to him or his religion. IS called them crusaders... aye young lassies at a pop concert are crusaders... dumb f@cks! One was 8... f*cking 8.

The boy maybe has been through a lot in his life, but nothing can be used to justify this. Im not saying you are saying that and are more looking to see why someone would do this, im just making my own point. Why did he do it? i dont know and i dont care, there is nothing he could say or do that could justify to me such a callous attack on young innocent people. IMO, he is a monster and he is evil, regardless of his reasons why. He maybe was brainwashed, he maybe was vulnerable, but its no excuse. He consciously made the decision to strap a bomb to himself, make the walk to the concert, find a group of people and push the button. Thats a series of events he was fully aware of.
    Last edited by Stupie82; 24-05-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Brainwash them to kill in the name of that f@cking book and its contents and their makey believe god. Its down to the evil sh@t written in that book that they kill thousands and thousands. There have been over 30k islamist terror attacks in the world since 9/11

in the last 5 days there has been Islamist attacks on Afghanistan X2 in one day (20/5) killing western humanitarians, Boko haram killing seven in Nigeria(20/5), ISIS blowing up 15 people inclusive of children with shrapnel bombs in Syria (21/5), 4 more killed in Nigeria by boko haram (21/5) and 22 inclusive of kids in Manchester with shrapnel bomb (22/5)

Who is it all in the name of..........we all know the answer to that

Lets not forget this lovely line

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna* and religion is all for Allah"

*unbelief

F@cking c@nts
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 24-05-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Brainwash them to kill in the name of that f@cking book and its contents and their makey believe god. Its down to the evil sh@t written in that book that they kill thousands and thousands. There have been over 30k islamist terror attacks in the world since 9/11

in the last 5 days there has been Islamist attacks on Afghanistan X2 in one day (20/5) killing western humanitarians, Boko haram killing seven in Nigeria(20/5), ISIS blowing up 15 people inclusive of children with shrapnel bombs in Syria (21/5), 4 more killed in Nigeria by boko haram (21/5) and 22 inclusive of kids in Manchester with shrapnel bomb (22/5)

Who is it all in the name of..........we all know the answer to that

Lets not forget this lovely line

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna* and religion is all for Allah"

*unbelief

F@cking c@nts
    Or how about this lovely passage
    15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Oh hang on, that's from the Christian bible.

It's not just as simple as saying it's down to the book, if it was Christians would still be murdering, raping, enslaving and pointing to the fact God justifies it all, and the bible certainly does that - it's horrific in many places. The fact is there's communities who have lived side by side for over 1000 years being wiped out, this wave of suicide bombing is relatively new, as Sneckie says folk aren't born that way, it takes some warped ****ers brainwashing them. In this case sounds like his dad and brothers.

Saw this on social media earlier... certainly not coincidence! Scary stuff.

Lee Rigby murder 22 05 2013
    Brussels attack 22 03 2016
    Munich attack 22 07 2016
    London attack 22 03 17
    Manchester attack 22 05 2017
    the attacker 22 years old
    Killed 22 people
    on the 22nd hour of the 22nd day

I also stated early thats a f@cking daft book of fairy tales too.

At the end of the day its Islamic Terror and Islamic terror attacks have sky rocketed in recent history. Its nae just a nut job doing it for a laugh. Its nut jobs doing it for their faith.

These c@nts believe they will be rewarded by their god forcarrying out attrocities on non believers.

It may be brainwashing but it is still down to their religious beliefs at the end of the day. They wouldnt be near the people who are brainwashing if it wasnt for their religion

No matter what anyone blames it on. Islam plays a f@cking huge part in this

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Saw this on social media earlier... certainly not coincidence! Scary stuff.

Lee Rigby murder 22 05 2013
    Brussels attack 22 03 2016
    Munich attack 22 07 2016
    London attack 22 03 17
    Manchester attack 22 05 2017
    the attacker 22 years old
    Killed 22 people
    on the 22nd hour of the 22nd day
    A few missing from that list though Paris being an obvious and massive one along with Tunisia

A few missing from that list though Paris being an obvious and massive one along with Tunisia
    Yeah I noticed that too, but that doesn't fit the original posters narrative, hence the omission! The 22nd seems to be a popular date though. The rest are coincidences obviously

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast