+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester explosion!

Manchester explosion!

Reports of an explosion at a gig at Manchester arena resulting in numerous deaths!

I've read a tweet saying it was huge gas filled balloons that blew up, the deaths were from the stampede.. Obviously that could be wrong, just a tweet I read.

Poor people!

At least 19 confirmed dead and 50 injured.

NBC news in the US reporting that "UK authorities suspect a possible suicide bomber responsible for incident at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester sources say."

A gig full of young kids - fvcking grim stuff.

I'm now hearing possibly a nail bomb..

What is wrong with the world! This was a gig full of bairns! Sick as phuck!

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

It's not looking good unfortunately. A new low, f*cking tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

Unreal. These c@nts (you know who I mean because we all know it was them) will stop at nothing. Kids for f@ck sake

Guaranteed it'll be some British born looser who has been in out of jail his whole life, been radicalised somewhere along the lines and converted to Islam. The scariest thing about this is there is no solution.

Whats the solution to stop this? is there even one? is this just going to be the norm after years of middle eastern wars.

These poor kids and poor parents, ****ing tragic. Read a story on Sky news about a guy who was trying to help a young girl caught up in the blast. She was around 7 or 8, had lost both her legs and when he asked where her mum and dad was, she said dad was at work and she thinks mum is dead... f@ck me...

You cant fix this problem and there are plenty of these attacks still to come. I fully expect a fitba match to get done

Britain is f@cked

I'm not sure how you stop it, but I think for once Trump said something accurate when he called them losers. The psychology that seems to lead people to do this is more or less that they've failed at life and this is a last pathetic cry for attention. Pretending it's a 'war' against some kind of sophisticated enemy is just counter-productive - if the only target this enemy can attack is a bunch of ten year old kids at a concert then that isn't a war.

It comes from a position of extreme weakness and the indirect respect we give these people by building them up as evil geniuses is part of the problem as far as I'm concerned.

The people that do this are the saddest b'stards on the planet. They're more like the school shooter weirdo type, rather than your militant jihadist.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast