+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post

I find that your statement, closely followed by Mr Great Fire who says "Multiculturalism might work but not with Islam, Islam is about conquest not co-existence" really worrying. "Islam is about conquest not co-existence" No it isn't! Have you ever spoke to any Muslims about Islam? As I've said, some are my colleagues and friends, and my daughter is going to school everyday with children being raised as practicing Muslims; they and their parents engage with their school communities in just the same way as we do, and several will be attending my kids upcoming birthday party in a couple of weeks. In what way are these Muslims wanting conquest? The birthday cake?
    Doesn't sound like any school I know about, from what I've seen Muslim mothers always keep to themselves at school gates and don't talk to non-Muslims and in most cases won't let their children play with non-Muslims, or let non-Muslim children come to their houses to play with their kids. They think their children will be corrupted by our evil Western ways which is quite ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Neville_Davitt View Post
    Tommy Robinson's criminal convictions are a matter of record Ellis. But keep believing that there's a big leftist and/or state conspiracy against him and the EDL if it makes you feel better.
    There's a video of him eating with his family in a pub and the police turn up and drag them out for no reason at all.

I've seen today with numerous attacks by the BBC/ Sky/ Channel 4/ Other media on UKIP what happens if you challenge the globalist PC multicultural status quo.

Let's face it, there aint many takeaways that purport to be Indian, that's just us being lazy in tagging them as such, what's the issue.is there an issue? i don't think so unless you're great_fire who is just a sad individual unable to accept anything other than a St George's flag...pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Let's face it, there aint many takeaways that purport to be Indian, that's just us being lazy in tagging them as such, what's the issue.is there an issue? i don't think so unless you're great_fire who is just a sad individual unable to accept anything other than a St George's flag...pathetic.
    You do talk some nonsense.

You said May was my darling the other day when I can't stand her.

And no, it's the Bangladeshis who call their restaurants Indian, nothing to do with us "being lazy".

Clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Doesn't sound like any school I know about, from what I've seen Muslim mothers always keep to themselves at school gates and don't talk to non-Muslims and in most cases won't let their children play with non-Muslims, or let non-Muslim children come to their houses to play with their kids. They think their children will be corrupted by our evil Western ways which is quite ironic.
    Ellis, can you have a word with this clown because he doesn't do your cause any good with the shyte he posts...

This is the thing, you continue to talk of islamic domination etc etc, and don't get me wrong, we're both athiests, and i share your dislike of any religion, i also have some sympathy with your views about islamic fundamentalism, i facking hate em, but there is no magic wand, what i do now, is that ostracising that community further will only make things worse. To clarify what i think, if you could garauntee the guilt of any of these 4000 i'd gladly pull the trigger myself, but that's the point, you cannot, and in a civilised society we have to be better than murdering people, because they don't agree with us.
    Having known links with terrorists, hate preaching or discussing potential terror attacks are all examples to me of being enough to deport or imprison. But we don't. We wait until we have concrete proof an attack may be imminent, then we arrest. Or, because we leave it too late, we completely miss people who are already on the terror suspects list, and then they attack, like in London and Manchester.

This scumbag the other day was known to have close links to terrorists. If he was being monitored properly, they would know he made recent trips to Libya, Syria and Germany. All that adds up to more than enough to arrest and indefinitely imprison to me. You might not agree. And that is the problem, neither do our liberal politicians. (I know you will have a wry smile or a big laugh at the thought of the Tories being liberals, but on this matter, they are FAR too left wing.)

You do talk some nonsense.

You said May was my darling the other day when I can't stand her.

And no, it's the Bangladeshis who call their restaurants Indian, nothing to do with us "being lazy".

Clueless.
    Sad as owt you fella, screwed up in your hatred that is slowly eating away at you, i pity you i really do.

We certainly don't have enough resources, and this government is reducing those more as we speak, the only reason troops are on the streets right now is because of those cuts....shameful from a party purporting to be the party of stability. The 50,000 you cannot monitor, realistically, can we.
    Another thing your boy tommy spoke of, which agree with by the way, was his mentioning of these radicals 'running' particular wings in prisons etc, another reason to chuck the gov't out, the've massively cut the budget for prisons, prison officers now have much less power to do their job, because there's less of them, they cannot control adequately many wings because of that.
    You see, there's a pattern emerging, a pattern where the gov't is absolutely shatting on it's own people.
    As for the hard labour stuff, yep, i'm in.
    But the positive things a Labour government would do, are far outweighed by all the dangerous and negative things they would do. That beardy weirdo believes if he gives them all a cuddle and asks for peace that we will get it.

Most Indian takeaways in this country are run by Bangladeshis and always have been, Pakistanis run second most and actual Indians in distant third place.

You should learn to do your own curries Ellis, I can't knock up ones as good as they make at home but can beat most restaurants and takeaways, plus I know what's going in them.
    I've thought about it for years mate. But spaghetti bolognese is my limit. I'm good at that. But I'm really not a good cook at owt else.

If the food's nice, I'm happy. And without wishing to stereotype, the vast majority of Indian and Chinese restaurant and takeaways, the people there, whatever their nationality (excluding the English staff, who can be good or bad) are generally much politer and friendlier than the staff in pizza and kebab places. Now, if it's Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Indians, I have eaten in loads of these where they treat you good, how you should be. Any mistakes, they normally sort them, no problem. The same with Chinses. But some of the pizza places, I have received shocking customer service, very rude. When there has been a problem with the delivery, unwilling to sort it, etc. I know these people aren't Italians either! At a guess, I'd say some are Afghans, Turks and Libyans.........

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast