+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    There are PLENTY of people who I know, who could never be described as racist, right wing or extreme. People who have voted Labour their whole lives. But yet they are sick and tired of all the problems Islam brings, and sick and tired of politicians and the media making excuses for them. Liberal people also have a breaking point and many of these people have reached their limit. Enough is enough. People are sick and tired of it all.
    Thats good to hear Ellis, at least it shows that even in an awful situation like this, we're all Brits and we're all (or at least most of us are) feeling the same way and are looking for something better than this.
    Despite totally being sold up/down the river by our main politicians! And by the way, how many of them are going to cotton onto this attack and make it part of their serious manifesto all of a sudden!!

So due to this disaster all campaigning in the general election had been suspended.

Apart from the Labour supporter that posted a leaflet for MP John Healey through my letterbox today.

What would you guys like to do or have done about it, practically?

How about politicians coming out and speaking the truth that it's a Muslim problem.
    Not all muslims are terrorists but a lot of them turn a blind eye to it.
    How many non muslims carry out these attacks?
    Why can't they be honest instead of selling us short by speaking the same crap.
    How about the ones on social media rejoicing that this has happened. Why not arrest them for hate crimes it's verbal threats and provocation?
    Nope they darent it's all bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    How about politicians coming out and speaking the truth that it's a Muslim problem.
    Not all muslims are terrorists but a lot of them turn a blind eye to it.
    How many non muslims carry out these attacks?
    Why can't they be honest instead of selling us short by speaking the same crap.
    How about the ones on social media rejoicing that this has happened. Why not arrest them for hate crimes it's verbal threats and provocation?
    Nope they darent it's all bull****.

It's the same blind eye they used in the child abuse scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by harpo88 View Post
    What would you guys like to do or have done about it, practically?
    Is that coming from a loony left who refuses to admit theres a problem ?
    And somebody who also chants 'racist scum' at the people who ARE trying to do something about it ?
    BORING

Um, no, it's a question

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    There are PLENTY of people who I know, who could never be described as racist, right wing or extreme. People who have voted Labour their whole lives. But yet they are sick and tired of all the problems Islam brings, and sick and tired of politicians and the media making excuses for them. Liberal people also have a breaking point and many of these people have reached their limit. Enough is enough. People are sick and tired of it all.
    I am one of those Ellis. I voted Labour since i was 18 best part of 25 years .But last time and this time i wont. I cannot justify voting for a party whos leader will weaken our country even more .And thereto with his mps forgot about all those kids in Rochdale and my town. I am at a loss of what can be done about ISLAM. Shut down the mosques never gunna happen do many people complaining about religious rights . Target people on the terrorist watch list is a start but then we have the human rights crew piping up . Till we get free from Europe and get some of our laws back nothing will come of this and another bombing will happen . It is really difficult to stop a bombing like this happening . Fa cup final and kell brooks fight at the weekend .Till the Royal family get hit or somebody with real importance it will be same drivel from people like the mayor of London come out with "its part of living in a big city" 100,000 Muslims where asked in a survey "would you tell on another Muslim if he has isis OR radical intentions" 66% said no because its in the Quran not to .How do you stop this when there getting brain washed by there own teachings?

Shoot to kill

Where's john2 and Kerr in all of this?

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast