+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Give it a rest. You've lost. You're right wing edl, bnp trolling is falling on deaf ears. You're only convincing yourselves. Patting yourselves on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by celticmiller View Post
    Give it a rest. You've lost. You're right wing edl, bnp trolling is falling on deaf ears. You're only convincing yourselves. Patting yourselves on the back.
    This guy is spot on ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjYQF1_sMms

Quote Originally Posted by celticmiller View Post
    Baiting!

That helps the cause.

Pathetic.

Climb onto the hook

*Yawn*

Tee Hee😀

You've lost

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Not as much as you are an embassment to our country .. Are you a muslim or just a lefty who is thick as phuck ?
    Well - firstly I am not at all keen on these threads on a football messageboard. I would rather see football related threads and a bit of light humour.

However, it's a free country and this is an important issue.

I am deeply saddened by the tragedy in Manchester and have nothing but contempt for the perpetrator and anyone who helped him with his despicable action. It absolutely sickens me.

I think it is highly likely that the close knit nature of some muslim communities is not helpful towards peaceful multi culturalism and that this seriously needs looking at. I also believe that it is likely that security, as regards suspected radicals, should be much better.

I understand peoples suspicion of Islam and respect their right to express concern.

I also despise bigotry and victimisation, whoever the perpetrators are.

These sort of threads always turn into a slanging match and a lot of reason goes out of the window.

Ridiculous comments about killing 4000 people because they are on a watchlist or deporting all muslims, even ones born here are obviously barmy.

In my opinion amidst all of the points made, all of the insults thrown back and forth. you stand out as a particularly hate-filled nasty individual. Burnley has my sympathies. Just my opinion of course

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Good post as usual Celticmiller. Millersmad should open up ia branch of extreme right wing views only so that the rest of us dont have to read all the crap they put out. It could be an exclusive club - get the pun by the way .It would be the usual gang of about 6 (the massive minority of views on here) with guest appearances by the likes of Tur(d)f and Acido (obvious members of extreme right wing organisations/ footy hooligans stirring it up). The rest of us can get on with reading the reasonable views (the massive majority) of the rest of the millers fans on here.
    Dont be daft Roly, Im not a member of anything like that, and Im not a footy hooligan/yob either. Like everybody else on here, Im just sharing my views, and I happen to agree with Robinson & co.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Well - firstly I am not at all keen on these threads on a football messageboard. I would rather see football related threads and a bit of light humour.

However, it's a free country and this is an important issue.

I am deeply saddened by the tragedy in Manchester and have nothing but contempt for the perpetrator and anyone who helped him with his despicable action. It absolutely sickens me.

I think it is highly likely that the close knit nature of some muslim communities is not helpful towards peaceful multi culturalism and that this seriously needs looking at. I also believe that it is likely that security, as regards suspected radicals, should be much better.

I understand peoples suspicion of Islam and respect their right to express concern.

I also despise bigotry and victimisation, whoever the perpetrators are.

These sort of threads always turn into a slanging match and a lot of reason goes out of the window.

Ridiculous comments about killing 4000 people because they are on a watchlist or deporting all muslims, even ones born here are obviously barmy.

In my opinion amidst all of the points made, all of the insults thrown back and forth. you stand out as a particularly hate-filled nasty individual. Burnley has my sympathies. Just my opinion of course
    Thats your opinion and i accept it.. My agenda is to try and bring justice for the 1400 children of (ROTHERHAM) who have had thier lives destroyed and will continue to suffer for the rest of thier lives due to muslim grooming rape gangs.. What is your problem ?

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast