+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Where's john2 and Kerr in all of this?
    Give it time!

In the last week I had a Muslim doctor give me a nerve block and a Muslim dentist implanting a brand new shiny tooth for me........They seemed decent people to me....Neither of them made any attempt to kill me....Maybe I was just lucky.

There are "things" being done.....and guess what we don't know about it....now there's a surprise! Mostly secret as it should be !

Covertly - these guys are monitored and the guy it bits had I/d on him but was known.....his "risk" however was not a high risk and he was under the radar - as was the guy that went "Off Roading" in London......so priority changes required me-thinks !

So police will now get better resources because it's politically astute - but the Muslim leaders have to do more....!

Kempo fair point but alas there are those out there who are willing to give their life in the name of Allah, to kill and maim innocent people, yet I don't seem to recall of late anywhere in this country where white C of E people are giving their lives up in the name of god by walking into a mosque and blowing up and killing innocent Muslim men woman and children. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    In the last week I had a Muslim doctor give me a nerve block and a Muslim dentist implanting a brand new shiny tooth for me........They seemed decent people to me....Neither of them made any attempt to kill me....Maybe I was just lucky.
    Yes, but very many moderate, peaceful Muslim hold views on a variety of issues that facilitate the emergence of fanatics. History repeatedly shows that terrorists cannot survive without the sympathy and even tacit support of a much wider group who themselves would never kill anyone.

Millers own Barry Chuckle was absolutely right when he shared "If someone leaves Britain to join a terrorist group then they should never be allowed back into the United Kingdom. Strip them of their citizenship and keep them out!" on his Facebook but got called a fascist by the usual leftie idiots. How can anyone disagree with that?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...haring-7604585
    Last edited by great_fire; 24-05-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Yes, but very many moderate, peaceful Muslim hold views on a variety of issues that facilitate the emergence of fanatics. History repeatedly shows that terrorists cannot survive without the sympathy and even tacit support of a much wider group who themselves would never kill anyone.
    On a gentler note, let's take for example a test match in England v Pakistan, the ground will be full of first and second generation Asians all supporting Pakistan. Roots run deep.

When the shyte really hits the fan ( this weeks incident is only a starter) then we will see where true allegiances are.

On sheer statistics if only 0.01% of muslims want to bomb the crap out of us then by increasing the total number of muslims here you're automatically increasing the total number of murdering fanatics.

Birth rate is 3.5 versus 1.5 non-Muslims, not be long until they are majority, 2050ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Just watch this video. Unlike the media who lie, especially the BBC, Tommy Robinson gets to the truth of the matter. He speaks more sense than all of our politicians, and because he isn't afraid to speak the truth, he faces daily death threats from Islamic extremists. This is probably why all our politicians and people in the media *****foot around, as they are scared they will be murdered.

Labour and the Tories have both sold us out, this is why no-one should ever vote for them. They both allow all this to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac
    Saudis buy arms from us and in return May lets them build extreme Salafist mosques across the country, she's spreading extremism.

Kerr is fighting on another front.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast