+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Right roly, millmoor, KerrAvon, are any of you going to take brasstwohat to task for blatantly lying? Or are you going to once again ignore this when it comes to one of your own? millmoor, you never shut up about great_fire supposedly lying, when it seems he was just passing on information he was told, and he immediately corrected himself and apologised once he realised.......

But brasstwohat here is trying to pretend that Tommy Robinson had something to do with this knuckle dragging moron calling this doctor a P***. Tommy would NEVER use a word like this, his god-daughter is Asian, he has many Muslim and Sikh friends, indeed lots went to his wedding. How do you think they would feel if he used language like that? He wouldn't, and with the many thousands of videos online of him, you would never, ever find one where he uses racist terminology like that.

And what's more, neither would any of his genuine supporters. Because Tommy wouldn't want people like that supporting him. They are the ACTUAL far right morons who are Nazis or National Front. Anyone not able to make the distinction between the two clearly does not have enough intelligence.

The muppet in the van is clearly just a racist moron.
    I tend to ignore Brassgnat, but agree with the point that you make about his latest post.

I thought it was a proven fact that Labour councillors, the police and social services had been told that the abuse was happening and chose not to act upon it? I am pretty sure I have read that numerous times?

If somehow I am mistaken in that belief then of course I apologise and retract that part of my statement.
    That's the interpretation of events that some people like to give (usually for political purposes), but it is not what Professor Jay found. As mentioned above, the thrust of her findings was that there was a failure to recognise the abuse and, in particular, grooming, for what it was.

As a123 points out, a BNP member has been made to pay substantial damages for claiming that MPs knew what was happening and did not act.

I thought it was a proven fact that Labour councillors, the police and social services had been told that the abuse was happening and chose not to act upon it? I am pretty sure I have read that numerous times?

If somehow I am mistaken in that belief then of course I apologise and retract that part of my statement.
    No you have written Labour MP's Kevin Barron, Sarah Champion and John Healey have previously sued and won substantial damages against UKIP Councillor and UKIP MEP for making similar allegations.

You are correct when you say Alexis Jay identified major failings by the council and council officers.

It's just simple common sense. If a certain person is much more likely to commit a certain crime, then OF COURSE the police or authorities should target them more than anyone else.

It's the same thing as when the police drive down a street they see 5 or 6 little old ladies walking down by, they leave them to it, the stereotype says they are probably on their way to bingo or church maybe. But they see a group of ****agers walking down the street dressed in trackie bottoms and baseball caps and they stop them to speak to them in order to prevent any anti-social behaviour. The ****agers might feel it is unfair, but it's just common sense.
    Exactly Ellis...We disagree on some points but agree on this.

Each time a point is made that Kerr disagrees with then I am called foolish.

Kerr would not make the best profiler as he cannot distinguish between a person who is likely to be a Muslim and one who isn't.

The profiling point is very easy to understand..the people blowing up others are Muslims so the first step in profiling is to spot Muslims and then we can go from there.

Giving extreme exceptions does not make a valid argument and does not make another opinion foolish.

Maybe Kerr should travel more if he feels that fat women carrying a stuffed donkey are exception..Try the Palma flight!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Exactly Ellis...We disagree on some points but agree on this.

Each time a point is made that Kerr disagrees with then I am called foolish.

Kerr would not make the best profiler as he cannot distinguish between a person who is likely to be a Muslim and one who isn't.

The profiling point is very easy to understand..the people blowing up others are Muslims so the first step in profiling is to spot Muslims and then we can go from there.

Giving extreme exceptions does not make a valid argument and does not make another opinion foolish.

Maybe Kerr should travel more if he feels that fat women carrying a stuffed donkey are exception..Try the Palma flight!
    All about the 'doc' isn't it?

Given that all people of all races and creeds come in different shape/sizes/dress etc etc etc, how would you go about spotting a muslim?

It's just simple common sense. If a certain person is much more likely to commit a certain crime, then OF COURSE the police or authorities should target them more than anyone else.

It's the same thing as when the police drive down a street they see 5 or 6 little old ladies walking down by, they leave them to it, the stereotype says they are probably on their way to bingo or church maybe. But they see a group of ****agers walking down the street dressed in trackie bottoms and baseball caps and they stop them to speak to them in order to prevent any anti-social behaviour. The ****agers might feel it is unfair, but it's just common sense.
    Targeting ****agers would be an excellent example of the use of profiling if there were a problem with ****age anti-social behaviour in a particular place. It would have some prospect of success given that age is not something that can be easily misrepresented without spending hours with a make up artist of some skill.

The point that I alluding to is that it is impossible to define the term 'Muslim looking people', with the best that kempo could come up with being 'a fat woman carrying a stuffed donkey with 3 snotty nosed kids'. He appears to have passed up the opportunity to define it more sensibly.

Muslims come in all shapes, nationalities, sizes, colours and ages and the point that I initially made to sota, that if a casual observer at an airport can determine the screening strategy of airport security staff, the actively observing terrorist will, is clearly correct. Step forward Richard Reid. Perhaps the next shoe bomber will be a 30 stone American looking person?
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 29-05-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Targeting ****agers would be an excellent example of the use of profiling if there were a problem with ****age anti-social behaviour in a particular place. It would have some prospect of success given that age is not something that can be easily misrepresented without spending hours with a make up artist of some skill.

The point that I alluding to is that it is impossible to define the term 'Muslim looking people', with the best that kempo could come up with being 'a fat woman carrying a stuffed donkey with 3 snotty nosed kids'. He appears to have passed up the opportunity to define it more sensibly.

Muslims come in all shapes, nationalities, sizes, colours and ages and the point that I initially made to sota, that if a casual observer at an airport can determine the screening strategy of airport security staff, the actively observing terrorist will, is clearly correct. Step forward Richard Reid. Perhaps the next shoe bomber will be a 30 stone American looking person?
    Exactly, beggars belief that people can't , or won't, see that really.

How can you discuss sensibly with people who insult you and argue that spotting someone who is more likely to be a Muslim than someone else is impossible ...the stance is just ridiculous.

Kerravon disgracefully seems to deny the evidence that in the Rotherham abuse scandal that political correctness related to ethnicity was a significant factor!

There are pages of evidence clearly stated in the Jay report and the Casey report.

Obviously MMMAGIC and Kerr are just turning to insults now so I will leave them to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    How can you discuss sensibly with people who insult you and argue that spotting someone who is more likely to be a Muslim than someone else is impossible ...the stance is just ridiculous.

Kerravon disgracefully seems to deny the evidence that in the Rotherham abuse scandal that political correctness related to ethnicity was a significant factor!

There are pages of evidence clearly stated in the Jay report and the Casey report.

Obviously MMMAGIC and Kerr are just turning to insults now so I will leave them to it.
    You've got to laugh sometimes at this clown

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    You've got to laugh sometimes at this clown
    There you go..

Spoils every reasonable discussion with this behaviour.

Pathetic!

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast