+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Over the last few seasons I have had words with you and Roma Acido but agree 100% with you on this terrorist topic..certainly puts our footy spats into perspective.
    We are on high alert but there are so many soft targets where they could strike..I share your concerns.
    I appreciate you saying/posting that Rev, and thanks for that... can we at least all have a 'bury the so called hatchet' together as fans ?
    Bearing in mind whats happened, and doesnt it show that footy is the last thing on our minds!!
    Last edited by Acido; 27-05-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I appreciate you saying/posting that Rev, and thanks for that... can we at least all have a 'bury the so called hatchet' together as fans ?
    Bearing in mind whats happened, and doesnt it show that frooty is the last thing on our minds!!
    Consider the hatchet buried Acido..besides I see you've got your hands full with the charming Lionsroar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Consider the hatchet buried Acido..besides I see you've got your hands full with the charming Lionsroar
    Oh yes, the total co*ckney cretin Lionsroar is ace isnt he, everybody loves him.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Did make me chuckle that though...
    It made you chuckle on a thread like this? Gimme Tommy Robinson all day and every day over the likes of you and your gang fella.
    Last edited by sota; 27-05-2017 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Puked up

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    It made you chuckle on a thread like this? Gimme Tommy Robinson all day and every day over the likes of you and your gang fella.
    Depends what context, you're a bit of an oaf sota, the chuckle bit was what monty posted about me, made me chuckle, nothing less, nothing more, put your spin onto what you like fella, couldn't give a t oss

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Depends what context, you're a bit of an oaf sota, the chuckle bit was what monty posted about me, made me chuckle, nothing less, nothing more, put your spin onto what you like fella, couldn't give a t oss
    Sota, on this occasion your comment was well out of order and you ought to apologise to MMM. He was simply responding to a comment I made. If anyone is to blame for adding a touch of humour on the thread it's me, not MMM. The attempts to grab the moral high ground on this board on occasions are sickening.

Monty, I'd have some respect for you if you had as much fight left in you as Tommy Robinson has. What happened, how did it all get knocked out of you?

Ive been follow this since the mid 90s. Ive worked and traveled in the Middle East.

If you read papers like Gulf News and Al Jazera you will know that Islamic Extremists have bombed and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims in Middle East countries for upwards of 20 years.

The background is a battle to assume religious control of the Islamic World. The objective is the restoration of strict Sharia Law in all Muslim Countries. They do not subscribe to any form of Secular Law. They follow what is known as Athari (traditional theology), a literalist form of Islam (fundamentalism).

In terms of recent history it goes back to Osama bin Laden and the formation of al Qaeda in 1988. There is a timeline that links al Qaeda with Islamic State.

The objective behind bombing the West is to promote the hatred of Islam in the our world. They want to drive a wedge between ordinary Muslims and the rest of society. The idea is to foster our hatred of Islam push more Muslims over to their side of the debate.

My guess, the only way defeat it is to get the Muslim World on our side.

Go away multi troll sh2t stirrer. This is not the thread to spew your bile.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Monty, I'd have some respect for you if you had as much fight left in you as Tommy Robinson has. What happened, how did it all get knocked out of you?
    Sota, I qualified my comment with "on this occasion" and just felt you were a little unfair to MMM. My reference to moral high ground was a general one: it's a tactic I've noticed frequently used on this board, often against me. I find your comment about me a little odd as I have never hidden my dislike of Islam nor my mistrust of the so-called "Muslim community". I think the post-war policies of mass immigration into western Europe have been a disaster and I would prefer that they all returned to countries more congenial to their ideologies and stopped undermining our democracy and civilisation.

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast