+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Full of untruths and bull, something we've all come to expect from a liar such as yourself, your credibility is shot, ever since you tried, and failed to post blatant lies and was found out, you bleated on about you didn't know this that and the other, but it was plain as day, lying through your teeth to try and garner support for your twisted views.
    So you didn't see his interview with Andrew Neil then?

Said he'd never met the IRA a demonstrable lie.

https://order-order.com/2017/05/26/c...never-met-ira/

It's Corbyn who is the liar.

And you are a total dick.
    Last edited by great_fire; 26-05-2017 at 09:43 PM.

The scum responsible for Manchester have sunk to a new low, but I suspect they'll sink even lower before anything drastic is done, if at all.

Multiculturalism and immigration can work, I'm an immigrant myself.... most of the others in this country (US) are too, but people move or moved here to love their new country, live the American dream, integrate, and adopt American customs as best they can.

Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case for many of those flooding into the UK. They hate their new country, it’s laws, religions, customs and want to harm the very people that welcomed them with open arms.

Ungrateful b@st@rds.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    The scum responsible for Manchester have sunk to a new low, but I suspect they'll sink even lower before anything drastic is done, if at all.

Multiculturalism and immigration can work, I'm an immigrant myself.... most of the others in this country (US) are too, but people move or moved here to love their new country, live the American dream, integrate, and adopt American customs as best they can.

Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case for many of those flooding into the UK. They hate their new country, it’s laws, religions, customs and want to harm the very people that welcomed them with open arms.

Ungrateful *******s.
    If they tried the **** they do over here (mass child grooming for eg) in the USA they'd get shot so there is one advantage of U.S. gun laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yep, exactly Turfy. What exactly does a 'peaceful protest' mean ? They werent doing anything wrong and it was as it says, 'peaceful'. And look regardless of what Robinson & co have done or said before (and even thats a matter of debate as well because I dont believe hes done or said anything wrong actually), how can this be allowed to happen by the cowardly and blatantly biased police.

Another example of the police who are controlled by leftist politicians..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfIAQnzkM_U&t=1s

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Mr Shark. I'm not really sure I understand you. My question was whether Grist/Fire/Anyone would be willing to send their kids to an outstanding school that happens to have a high proportion of ethnic children including children from Muslim families? I'm trying to establish what we want? Do we want Muslim families to integrate in our schools? If so, are white English parents willing to send children into such schools where there are large numbers of ethnic children?

I think that's a really crucial question. If you aren't, why not? I'm trying to understand if we white brits might not be willing to do so, or if, like Mr EllisD, you'd be quite happy to (if it was a good school). It's not a trick question, I just want a honest response with reasons.

Anyone?
    Ahh Mr Pup, I will inform you of my point. When talking about integration, I refer you to my point about people speaking the English language within our schools (or the lack of in my brothers case). Speaking a different language in a classroom is clearly not an example of integration. That is unless of course you are in a French, German or even an Urdu lesson.

Hence, would a white English person feel that it would be beneficial to their child attending a school with a high ethnic proportion. My Mother, at that time, would have said no.

Just an example from a personal perspective. What do you think?

Propaganda falling on deaf ears. Nobody wants it. Apart from other right wing nutjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by celticmiller View Post
    Propaganda falling on deaf ears. Nobody wants it. Apart from other right wing nutjobs.
    The only deaf ears are the violent lefty facists..

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Ahh Mr Pup, I will inform you of my point. When talking about integration, I refer you to my point about people speaking the English language within our schools (or the lack of in my brothers case). Speaking a different language in a classroom is clearly not an example of integration. That is unless of course you are in a French, German or even an Urdu lesson.

Hence, would a white English person feel that it would be beneficial to their child attending a school with a high ethnic proportion. My Mother, at that time, would have said no.

Just an example from a personal perspective. What do you think?
    Hi again Mr S. This sounds like a crap experience with a crap teacher. And that can scar a person for sure. But my posts on here have been about good schools that have good teachers. My kid is mixed with loads of other cultures but all the lessons are (necessarily) in English. Some kids have esol support but my daughter is doing great,as are her multicultural friends. Hence the positive ofsted rating. So, with the ofsted quality rating, that the children have better than average with lots far better ratings and an assurance that lessons would be fully conducted in English (as they are meant to be) would you still send your kids to such a school? And it's your opinion that counts, not your mum!

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Another example of the police who are controlled by leftist politicians..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfIAQnzkM_U&t=1s
    Hi Acido. Please see my earlier post today on Tommy. I tried to give a honest impartial review of his message and the way he presents it. (although at one point confused him with the Britain First chap Golding! Doh!) But this principle is the same
    If he interested in your thoughts on whether maybe he could make a bigger impact with his views of he tried different ways communicating them?

Coming to a town near you.. Justice for the Rotherham kids,its time to act on the barbaric scum. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrhbeNwt_Fk

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast