+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

The only good fascist is one thats dead

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You're like a stuck bleedin record Turf. We all know what you think and what your motives are to be on here. Go and spout your crap on Burnleymad. Oh hang on you probably cant because you have been banned for being too offensive. A racist with no home..sad...
    Who have i offended ? Why do you brand me a racist ? please explain..

Are you allowed to put stuff like this on Burnleymad? Why do you have an interest in what goes off in Rotherham? Child abuse happens all over the country. Why do you constantly bring up old news to do with stuff that is getting sorted out anyway in the courts. Why do you only associate child abuse with muslims? What are your motives for doing this if they aren't racist? Child abuse is associated with all religions/classes etc. Why do you not admit that? There are plenty of cases of child abuse in and around rotherham which have nothing to do with muslims all equally abhorrent.Since you love our town so much, I'll send you a copy of the Rotherham Advertiser every week so you can read about em.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-05-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    So, there you go again, the charity is an "idiotic left leaning organisation" because it refused the money from an obviously politically motivated 'walk' in aid of the little girl, and lets be straight here, that's a cheap shot regarding the girls death, you, nor i, nor anyone i would suggest could predict that not getting another few hundred quid led to her death, once again, its you and the EDL playing politics with the girls life, plainly.
    Talking about playing politics with people's lives......

'Jeremy Corbyn will return to campaigning for the general election on Friday morning after the pause following the Manchester bombing. He plans to give a speech criticising police cuts and drawing a link between British foreign policy and terror attacks.

With less than a fortnight until polling day, the Labour leader will tell an audience in London that a government led by his party would provide more resources for law enforcement and the NHS to ensure people were “not protected and cared for on the cheap”.

The Guardian view on defending democracy: avoid the politics
    Editorial: It was right to halt the election campaign. But May must be scrupulous not to let national tragedy play to her advantage
    Read more
    The longtime peace campaigner and former chair of the Stop the War coalition will also argue that it is the responsibility of government to ensure that “our foreign policy reduces rather than increases the threat to this country”.

Corbyn will say: “Many experts, including professionals in our intelligence and security services, have pointed to the connections between wars our government has supported or fought in other countries and terrorism here at home.

“That assessment in no way reduces the guilt of those who attack our children. Those terrorists will forever be reviled and held to account for their actions. But an informed understanding of the causes of terrorism is an essential part of an effective response that will protect the security of our people that fights rather than fuels terrorism.”

He will argue that the government should admit the “war on terror” had failed and rethink its approach.

Ben Wallace, a Conservative security minister, criticised Corbyn’s comments as “crass and appallingly timed” and defended the government’s record on security spending. “He needs to get his history book out,” Wallace told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme. “These people hate our values, not our foreign policy.”

Tim Farron, the Lib Dem leader, also criticised Corbyn’s intervention: “A few days ago, a young man built a bomb, walked into a pop concert and deliberately slaughtered children. Our children. Families are grieving. A community is in shock. Jeremy Corbyn has chosen to use that grotesque act to make a political point.”

Farron added: “I don’t agree with what he says, but I disagree even more that now is the time to say it. That’s not leadership, it’s putting politics before people at a time of tragedy.”

I guess you don't mind when Jezza uses something awful to make a political point though, do you?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-terror-threat

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Just like in Rotherham, the police are on the wrong side:

Exactly. It's absolutely disgusting. Why are these *****philes being protected more than the young girls they are a danger to?

Absolutely the police and the courts are on the wrong side yet again. And they are facilitated by the deluded lefties who constantly make excuses for them. Sickening.

Nice guy Corbyn just gets nicer and nicer:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...ning-dz356f92t

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Are you allowed to put stuff like this on Burnleymad? Why do you have an interest in what goes off in Rotherham? Child abuse happens all over the country. Why do you constantly bring up old news to do with stuff that is getting sorted out anyway in the courts. Why do you only associate child abuse with muslims? What are your motives for doing this if they aren't racist? Child abuse is associated with all religions/classes etc. Why do you not admit that? There are plenty of cases of child abuse in and around rotherham which have nothing to do with muslims all equally abhorrent.Since you love our town so much, I'll send you a copy of the Rotherham Advertiser every week so you can read about em.
    You do know that up to a million girls have been abused by these gangs? A million! It's the worst crime and biggest scandal in British history by far. People like you who try to minimise it and say it's "old news" (not true) and "being sorted" (not even reached the tip of the iceberg yet) and do the Soviet "whataboutism" trick are sadly part of what is an enormous problem.
    Last edited by great_fire; 28-05-2017 at 12:31 AM.

We're going to get nowhere in the fight against terrorism until we root out the 5th columnists we have in our society.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    We're going to get nowhere in the fight against terrorism until we root out the 5th columnists we have in our society.
    Rolymiller is one, proved it in his statement above.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Ellis, I am impressed by your defence of Tommy Robinson’s criminal past, but I’m guessing that you are getting your ‘full stories’ from a source that may show a degree of bias towards him? I say that as some of the ‘full stories’ don’t make sense to a person with a little legal knowledge, as I like to pretend that I have.

Take your ‘full facts’ version of the 2003 incident:

Many of us have had a scrap in our lives, but relatively few of us have had one that took us to the Crown Court (which must be the case here as the sentence exceeds that which can be imposed in a Magistrate’s Court ).

That the case was dealt with in the Crown Court has a number of implications for the ‘full fact’s version of the story:

1. The officer must have been badly hurt as the absolute minimum charge that must have been brought for it to go the Crown Court was that of assault occasioning actual bodily harm;
    2. A Crown Court trial is heard in front of a jury who are the sole arbiters of the facts. They dod not indicate upon what basis a person has been found guilty (it would be illegal for them to do so). It wasn’t for the judge to decide that ‘it was all self-defence up until the kick on the floor’. That’s not his or her job and it would be highly improper from them to do so;
    3. Speaking from experience stretching back just over thirty years, I would say that it is inconceivable that a jury would convict upon the ‘facts’ that you describe or that a sentence of twelve months would not be imposed.

I’m interested in the different approach that you adopt towards Muslims and Tommy Robinson. When you are talking about interning or deporting Muslims, you express total faith in the state to identify the right people, but then complain that Tommy is being persecuted and treated unfairly by the same people. That smacks of bias.
    There is a HUGE difference which you seem to have missed. The people I am talking about interning or deporting are people who are suspected terrorists. Suspects with good reason. Tommy Robinson is not suspected of anything of the sort.

You don't believe he is being persecuted? Okay then. Tommy Robinson was not granted bail because he used a mate's passport to enter America. He came back a day later on his own passport, was arrested and kept on remand.

These *****philes in the case of the video I just responded to, were granted bail after being suspected of raping little girls. The police had DNA evidence of this. The men were later jailed.

And what about the video where Tommy is shoved into a wall, then Kev Carroll is assaulted. I haven't seen you comment on that? Tommy and Kev were arrested, not the people who openly committed assault in front of the police.

What about him being thrown out of a pub by the police, when bar staff and security at the pub told the police on camera that he had caused no trouble, and he was there with his children?

Just three of numerous incidents, but you claim I am biased when I say he is being treated unfairly.

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast