+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Just watch this video. Unlike the media who lie, especially the BBC, Tommy Robinson gets to the truth of the matter. He speaks more sense than all of our politicians, and because he isn't afraid to speak the truth, he faces daily death threats from Islamic extremists. This is probably why all our politicians and people in the media *****foot around, as they are scared they will be murdered.

Labour and the Tories have both sold us out, this is why no-one should ever vote for them. They both allow all this to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac

Listening to the politicians.

We will stand together we will not be defeated we will overcome this.
    Same crap after 7/7 Westminster attacks.

They do nothing just talk a load of *******s until the next one comes along then rewind repeat.

They should stick to fidling expenses only thing they're good at.

Exactly, it's the same rubbish every time. Never any action, just pointless words.

Oh, I saw earlier that Andy Burnham, the Labour MP for Manchester tweeted that there would be a vigil tonight and asked people to attend. Because that will have a real effect won't it. They are all so clueless.

Exactly Ellis D, I brought this up earlier on Tykesmad that Tommy Robinson and the Britain First campaigners regularly do this and show the extremists up for what they are.
    Everything they say is proved to be right, but the police still treat them as the trouble causers.
    What angers me the most about this though is when they tell our lot to get out of their country, and this is in places like Luton for example. They genuinely beleive what they preach and what they do isnt against our law, and that Britain is now their country.
    It makes me sick and its got to stop, somehow.

He's said what I've said. But I'm told I've uses this tragedy to make a ludicrous political point.

Until we get to the core of the problem when is it going to end.

Were do we start? Problem is we haven't a prime minister with any b*lls not literally since Maggie. Before you say anything I was on the BSC strike. But still recognize she was our last real prime minister.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Exactly, it's the same rubbish every time. Never any action, just pointless words.

Oh, I saw earlier that Andy Burnham, the Labour MP for Manchester tweeted that there would be a vigil tonight and asked people to attend. Because that will have a real effect won't it. They are all so clueless.
    I agree entirely.

As if the security services and police haven't got enough on their plates along comes a bandstanding politician organising another gathering for Muslim fruit loops to bomb.

As for the Christian faith, those three arch bishops at their gathering looked like a throw back to medieval times, basically preaching " go out and hug a Muslim and all will be ok"

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Exactly Ellis D, I brought this up earlier on Tykesmad that Tommy Robinson and the Britain First campaigners regularly do this and show the extremists up for what they are.
    Everything they say is proved to be right, but the police still treat them as the trouble causers.
    What angers me the most about this though is when they tell our lot to get out of their country, and this is in places like Luton for example. They genuinely beleive what they preach and what they do isnt against our law, and that Britain is now their country.
    It makes me sick and its got to stop, somehow.
    I worry it will go too far, and that it will be too late to stop it. The percentage of Muslims in Britain and other European countries increases every year. This is due to several factors: they have more children than us, they are converting people, especially in prisons, immigration, and under the context of being 'refugees'. Islam is spreading. That is the covert way they are doing it, they are also doing it with violence all across the world. The more non-Muslims they kill, the easier it will be for Muslims to take over.

Of course, Tommy Robinson, the EDL, Britain First, me, we are all just racists when we say things like this, despite everything else we have been saying having been proven to be true.

“But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.” (9:5)

“Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” (9:29)

Just two of hundreds of violent passages in the Qur'an. Clear orders to fight anyone who is not a Muslim. This is the kind of passage that gives Islamic terrorists the justification for their evil deeds.

But still, you will find the apologists and liars making excuses. You will see absolute facking idiots like ex-President Obama saying it has nothing to do with Islam. It has EVERYTHING to do with Islam.

Until or unless the liberals and the liars open their eyes to what is happening, this country will become an Islamic one.

There was a massive case in Rotherham wasnt there about the grooming, and Im glad to see the Britain first team do regularly come up here to Yorkshire to protest against such things (Dewsbury is another place they visit).
    And its good to see they get more local people each time who agree with their views and who are simply fed up with whats happening and being allowed to happen, and they want to see if anything can or will be done about it.

I didnt used to be like this but my tolerance levels have been battered over the years and Ive also had enough of it, and this latest despicable attack in Manchester is way way too much now. I dont advocate the horrible sounding ideas of the Bn*p and I dont know exactly what UKip's manifesto is away from the subject of immigration. But I am looking for answers, there must be something out there that we as a nation can look to, to stop this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    There was a massive case in Rotherham wasnt there about the grooming, and Im glad to see the Britain first team do regularly come up here to Yorkshire to protest against such things (Dewsbury is another place they visit).
    And its good to see they get more local people each time who agree with their views and who are simply fed up with whats happening and being allowed to happen, and they want to see if anything can or will be done about it.

I didnt used to be like this but my tolerance levels have been battered over the years and Ive also had enough of it, and this latest despicable attack in Manchester is way way too much now. I dont advocate the horrible sounding ideas of the Bn*p and I dont know exactly what UKip's manifesto is away from the subject of immigration. But I am looking for answers, there must be something out there that we as a nation can look to, to stop this happening.
    There are PLENTY of people who I know, who could never be described as racist, right wing or extreme. People who have voted Labour their whole lives. But yet they are sick and tired of all the problems Islam brings, and sick and tired of politicians and the media making excuses for them. Liberal people also have a breaking point and many of these people have reached their limit. Enough is enough. People are sick and tired of it all.

If you say anything now your racist or divisive.

But blowing up innocent people isn't devisive.

Not all muslims are terrorists obviously but how many turn a blind eye to there own been radicalised?
    More should be done by the Muslim community to show they really mean it talk is cheap we have enough politicians doing that.

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast