+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Begging bowl out guys

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Yes it is John Suchet the news reader. He is 73 now but will be 74 at the time of the trek. I will only be youngster compared to him as I will only be in my 60s.

Acido.......how about bucking the trend and prove that Yarksha folk are indeed generous in giving to charity.

Thanks Turfmoorspirit for your donation.....Top Man!

RamAnag aside, how about some of you Derby lads showing your generous side? After all, I will be flying the flag for Derby over in Peru. I would not even mind a bit of Nottingham money too lol.
    Bloody hell...only in your sixties!! I feel defrauded...it'll be a breeze...a walk in the park to a man of your age. Not much older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Bloody hell...only in your sixties!! I feel defrauded...it'll be a breeze...a walk in the park to a man of your age. Not much older than me.
    Seriously Oldie ?
    I thought you were about 90 because of what you and Laz have led us to believe (and Im not joking here).
    It just shows how wrong I/we can be when it comes to these sort of boards.

Acido

Laz thought I was in my 90s too before I met him. Lol. He saw a pic of me with Stanley Matthews which convinced him. He never sussed it was a Madam Tussauds model lol.

The pic on my donation page was taken a few years ago though lol.

Do I get my donation now? Lol

Thanks Rob the Ram

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Still an old bugger though haha

Thanks Macstheman

I'd be happy to contribute but thought the idea was that you actually achieved something before payment or am I old fashioned? otherwise aren't you merely giving to a charity? Nothing wrong in that but I select my own to donate to.

Was it you Oldie or Laz that told me you were at the first ever Wembley cup final, in 1923 ? Well whoever said it, I believed it lol.

We milked that one between us lol

If it makes you feel better Laz was fooled too and also thought I was about 95 years old.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)