+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nine Years Ago Today....

Nine Years Ago Today....

Since Queens played in their first ever Scottish Cup Final vs Rangers....

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Since Queens played in their first ever Scottish Cup Final vs Rangers....

Which was a no lose situation for you as you're a self confessed Rangers supporter , hence your user name ALBERTZ

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Which was a no lose situation for you as you're a self confessed Rangers supporter , hence your user name ALBERTZ
    What are you on about?

pretty sure you've stated on here before that you've supported Rangers
    why else would you be called ALBERTZ_11 ???

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    pretty sure you've stated on here before that you've supported Rangers
    why else would you be called ALBERTZ_11 ???
    Well to be honest, with my ALBERTZ_11 monicker, I could be a Hamburg supporter but all joking aside, I was a Rangers fan in my youth and with Jorg having a lethal left foot, I was similar when playing the game and was nicknamed The Hammer.

My Papa was a Partick Thistle fan (staying in 64 Springbank Street on the corner right next to Firhill) and so was my Dad until he started following Rangers in his ****s when he seen them playing vs The Jags at Firhill. I got fed-up of the sectarianism and decided to follow the club that my Great Grandfather supported on my Mum's side.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)