+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle united

Newcastle united

What a club what a place to watch your football what an amazing manager we have!!!! Come along and watch the only north east club worth talking about u sad mackem c*ck suckers;d

.. So amazing he got you relegated. His defensive style is going to **** you lot. Sitting at the bottom of the table and watching ****e football is really going to go down well .. Top four, you're having a laugh, you're going to have to turn the ****ing table upside down fella ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cambucket View Post
    What a club what a place to watch your football what an amazing manager we have!!!! Come along and watch the only north east club worth talking about u sad mackem c*ck suckers;d

I though I'd find u over here Andy, like I say u only talk about top 4 bc u lot are obsessed about us and top 4, and cambucket your totally right what a place what a club and what a manager! This guy is a jealous fool

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymag93 View Post
    I though I'd find u over here Andy, like I say u only talk about top 4 bc u lot are obsessed about us and top 4, and cambucket your totally right what a place what a club and what a manager! This guy is a jealous fool
    .. There's only one United, and it's not ****ing you lot .. In fact, as far as Uniteds go you're not in the top 3 ..